Expired Free 10TB Tencent Cloud Storage

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

cracker NK

Thread author
Verified
Jun 16, 2013
To get started, signup for the Tencent QQ account and install the Tencent Cloud (Weiyun) mobile app. Now, click the big blue button on Weiyun’s promo site shared in the links below and you will instantly get 1TB worth of free space quota. As this space gets filled-up users account will get upgraded to more storage quota as per the table shown below, when a user hits the figure in first row shown below their account will automatically get topped-up to the value in second row upto a maximum of 10TB free storage.

Get free 10TB online cloud account :
chinese link
english link

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
RE: Free 10TB Tencent Cloud (Weiyun) Mobile

Looks like Chinese-language only?

Edited Title to reflect product.

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
Don't trust tencent products ,a few days before I installed wechat ( another tencent product) on my phone and today I get a notification from McAfee that this app is trying to acess my personal informations and more which was not listed during installation...crap......

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Anything that's too good to be true is really not true. Why should any company give 1TB free; they could have given 100 GB or may be 200, but they are giving 1TB, then it will go upto 10 Tb. There has to be some secret.

GTrampe

Oct 23, 2013
cracker NK said:
To get started, signup for the Tencent QQ account and install the Tencent Cloud (Weiyun) mobile app. Now, click the big blue button on Weiyun’s promo site shared in the links below and you will instantly get 1TB worth of free space quota. As this space gets filled-up users account will get upgraded to more storage quota as per the table shown below, when a user hits the figure in first row shown below their account will automatically get topped-up to the value in second row upto a maximum of 10TB free storage.

It doesn't seem to work, here's what i did. I made an QQ account, verified it with mail and now have email and inlog number. I also have a nickname and password. On the site you provided and click the big blue button, I can't login, not with my email and qq number or with my nickname and password. This is the same for the Tencent Cloud app, what am I doing wrong?

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
I could just make those 10TB of filled with pics of ants?!:)) Then let them sell to whom they ever want!:))

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.