Expired Free! 3000 Licenses of Cyberghost premium VPN for 3 months.

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
I don't know whether this content is appropriate to post here or not, please delete if it is found to be inappropriate. Thanks and regards. Sid_16.

This board (MT) will giveaway The Cyberghost VPN for 1 year, before its alive you can get the 3 months premium plan from here.

Holysmoke

Level 2
Verified
Jul 31, 2014
has anyone any advice on logging, trust of this vpn or dns leaks? thanks

also will this invalidate the future 12 month giveaway license?

"The key can’t be activated if you already have an active subscription or you have used a promotional key in the past year."

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
has anyone any advice on logging, trust of this vpn or dns leaks? thanks

also will this invalidate the future 12 month giveaway license?

"The key can’t be activated if you already have an active subscription or you have used a promotional key in the past year."
It's only one way not the other. The quote that you highlighted in bold means that the key needs to be the first one entered in the program, you can't enter it if you already have/had Cyberghost activated with another key.

Reactions: Holysmoke

estropo

Aug 4, 2014
I don't know whether this content is appropriate to post here or not, please delete if it is found to be inappropriate. Thanks and regards. Sid_16.

This board (MT) will giveaway The Cyberghost VPN for 1 year, before its alive you can get the 3 months premium plan from here.
thanks brother!

altanz

Level 1
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
the last activation date is the same as pcsoftmag giveaway. So I will skip this one but thanks @sid_16 ....

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014

You can use Email-Checker.com OR temp-mail.org your key to get...!

Last edited:
W

wordsmith

mydigitallife = 3k licenses with 3 months validity

MalwareTips = 15k licenses with 12 months validity

i think i will wait for the giveaway here on MalwareTips :cool:

Reactions: mOBBOnline

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014

UPDATE:
The Cyberghost VPN for 1 year follow thread:http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-cyberghost-special-edition-giveaway.31236/

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.