Expired Ashampoo® - 5 Products FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Ashampoo® - 5 Products FREE

You get free key at here:http://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/lpa/gift
Coupon Code:
GIFT

About this giveaway:

Select your desired software programs from these five Ashampoo® full versions – absolutely free, instant and guaranteed without obligations! Here’s how it works:

Enter your download code here in order to activate the access to your gifts. Then download, install and use one or even all of the five Ashampoo full versions below – guaranteed free and unrestricted.

Please note that every code entitles to download five software programs per person.

That's it !

Last edited:

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I'm pretty sure they give out license for free anytime because I've visited their site and always get a screen that says "register for a code"

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
I'm pretty sure they give out license for free anytime because I've visited their site and always get a screen that says "register for a code"
Yes,of course! Click the button "register for a code" -rezult-- the code expire in 40 days!
In this case is lifetime license for each product!You are undertstand me..?

Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxygen

ja sam

Level 1
Verified
May 9, 2014
Just one notice about ashampoo burning studio 14, version you get is free but it's not full version. When you install you have an offer to buy or try premium version with features that are missing in this one. Premium looks like this:

img3File.png

And you get this:

Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-2014-1024x576-87f0aefc694aebae.jpg

And that is the case with all other software they are offering. Free but not full/premium. On start up of programs you get offers to buy full versions. I would really like to get my hands on premium burning studio for free but it's not gonna happen bro!

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Hi ja sam,

I found some interesting information how to activate ,,burning studio 14,, with registry tricks. Open the regedit and navigate :
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ashampoo\Имя программы\ash_inet
"SharewareType"=dword:00000002 Change value for dword:00000003 It should be "SharewareType"=dword:00000003 and the software will be activated.

I have just checked it on my lap with Windows 7 installed.

1.jpg
2.jpg

ja sam

Level 1
Verified
May 9, 2014
Spasiba but, i've tried with tricks before and decided thats something i dont need on my pc, or at least lesser the better. I had bugs like waiting for 3 minutes for program to start, + you have to limit software trough firewall all the time so it dont connects to hq and deactivate license, so tricks, cracks and the rest of the stuff only gives you irritation. So i will rather be using striped down but legal version that's not giving me the headache.

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Spasiba but, i've tried with tricks before and decided thats something i dont need on my pc, or at least lesser the better. I had bugs like waiting for 3 minutes for program to start, + you have to limit software trough firewall all the time so it dont connects to hq and deactivate license, so tricks, cracks and the rest of the stuff only gives you irritation. So i will rather be using striped down but legal version that's not giving me the headache.

To be honest, I haven't used ,,burning software,, for a long time. I don't burn cd/dvd disks but use a usb drive to move files. By the way, this trick can be used for other ashampoo programs like Ashampoo snapshot 7 .... However, I haven't checked it personally

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.