Expired Free abylon KEYSAFE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Free abylon KEYSAFE
Download this:http://www.abylonsoft.com/keysafe/download.htm
Download license key:http://www.abylonsoft.com/ereg10x.php?id=28

About:
Abylon KEYSAFE is a password manager that allows you to securely store all your logins in one place, so that you don’t have to remember all your passwords. abylon KEYSAFE encrypts your data with AES-256 or Blowfish-448 and no one can access your data with knowing the master password.
If you prefer more secure than a traditional master password, abylon KEYSAFE also supports authentication by smartcard, USB stick, CD, DVD, chipcards, and software certificates. And for added security, abylon KEYSAFE has a built-in password scambler and image-input method, to prevent keyloggers from recording your master password if your computer is infected, and a built-in password generator to help you create strong passwords.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikos751 and Oxygen

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I don't trust password managers other than lastpass, but I will give this a go.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
I never heard of this product before, please give your feedback.

Enjoy!! :D
So far I have not had time to test the product.
When you use this or I will find people who have used it will send my feedback / us.
You're welc:rolleyes:me !

Reactions: Oxygen

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Downloaded, installed.
Would not accept license / registration information to register, requested new, would not accept license / registration information.

Typical Russian crapware.

Uninstalled, gonna stick with Acebit Password Depot.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.