Expired Free Zemana AntiLogger - 24Hours

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Free Zemana AntiLogger

8zcpfyb7v4.jpg

Zemana AntiLogger is a powerful program that blocks attempts to record and steal your private information by malware, like keyloggers. It uses sophisticated behavioral analysis to monitor the processes running on your PC in real-time, taking note and blocking any suspicious activity.

AntiLogger works alongside regular anti-virus programs and is able to block threats designed to remain undetected by traditional anti-virus products.

Limited number of licenses are available, so buy now!

Limited Time Offer! ~23 hours
This giveaway will end when the ticker below hits zero or when we run out of licenses, whichever comes first. How many licenses do we have? A lot, but you should download now to secure your license.

Terms and Conditions
This is a 1-user 1-year license, for home and business use.
Free updates for one year
Free tech support
You must download, install, and activate your license on or before October 2, 2013
Technical Details
Developed by Zemana
Version is v1.9.3.505
Download size is 20.6 MB
Supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).

PandaPrime

Aug 20, 2013
Thanks soo much dude it works I all ways wanted this thing. And I did had the free version for soo long with my KIS2014 :) now I can enjoy the full one thanks to your share :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.