Expired Full Version The Bat! PC World Edition

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Full Version The Bat! PC World Edition

The Bat! is a powerful e-mail client that shines through numerous security features.

promo page:http://www.pcwelt.de/thema/xmas-vollversions-kalender/133

About this offer:

The Bat! is a powerful e-mail client that shines through numerous security features.

The Bat! secures your correspondence by various encryption methods, you also have the option to encrypt e-mails during transmission over an SSL / TLS connection. This ensures that no unauthorized person comes to your data. On request sets The Bat! at regular intervals an automatic backup of your data. In a data loss or reinstallation of all important data and settings fixed immediately available.

The software runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.

Note: This software can be registered as a free full version today only!

Note:
1.PC World Edition, the program is limited to an e-mail account.
2.Updates and vendor support are not available for this version.

Last edited:

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Saw this on another forum. I'd like to share it here.

After install make sure the program isn't running and go to "Program Files\The Bat!" or "Program Files (x86)\The Bat!" and rename thebat.lng to something else. The program will then start in English.

source

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
How to change language for this software:
With program running, go to "Program Files\The Bat!" or "Program Files (x86)\The Bat!" and rename thebat.lng to thebat.eng.
Now will have english version!

Last edited:

TechHelper

Level 2
Verified
Jul 21, 2014
Does anyone recommend this program. I've currently been using Mailbird starting yesterday.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Reactions: tango_tech

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Does anyone recommend this program. I've currently been using Mailbird starting yesterday.
The Bat! is a very good program I would recommend it. It is much better in English unless you are German :D As Raul90 posted it is easy enough to change with a little tweak.

Reactions: TechHelper

TechHelper

Level 2
Verified
Jul 21, 2014
The Bat! is a very good program I would recommend it. It is much better in English unless you are German :D As Raul90 posted it is easy enough to change with a little tweak.
:D Ok I'll give it a try

Oops I missed it :(. Germany is in a totally different time zone and ahead of me.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.