Expired G Data Total Security, Internet Security and Antivirus 2014 free for 90 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

snowman

Thread author
Jan 30, 2014
G Data free 3 month.PNG

Active hybrid protection for fending off malware and online attacks
Precision and speed are critical for the fast, successful avoidance of computer malware. A short response time between the first occurrence of the malware and the availability of a corresponding virus signature is often essential. Traditional antivirus solutions frequently cannot keep pace.

G Data CloseGap technology takes a different route, combining proactive, signature-based security technologies in powerful active hybrid protection. CloseGap receives additional enhancements with every update, so the functionality can easily be adapted to the current threat. This means that your data is ideally protected all the time – even in the event of new, previously unknown attack scenarios. However, G Data CloseGap offers one other advantage over the dual engine concept used to date: the use of resources is significantly lower.

Dual engine technology functionality
A dual engine provides perfect protection against online threats. However, the double detection uses up a lot of computing resources.

G Data CloseGap functionality
G Data CloseGap active hybrid protection detects and closes holes in the protective shield fully automatically. It does so quickly and effectively – for comprehensive, efficient protection that does not slow down your PC or laptop.

mute_62

Level 1
Nov 14, 2013
Thank you. I registered than they send me download link.But they didn't sent activation key. I gave up to GData.

snowman

Thread author
Jan 30, 2014
Hi! The promotion page not send license key. No license required! Just download and install the software, license is included. (90 days). I'm from Spain, these are the links they send to mine, i think only includes Spanish language:

Total Security: http://versiontelechargement.eu/gdata-es90dias/ESN_R_TRL_AutoTrial_2014_TP_8236_354.exe
Internet Security: http://versiontelechargement.eu/gdata-es90dias/ESN_R_TRL_AutoTrial_2014_IS_8235_353.exe
Antivirus: http://versiontelechargement.eu/gdata-es90dias/ESN_R_TRL_AutoTrial_2014_AV_8234_352.exe

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Can get 90 days any language. Install Spanish version from links above, uninstall it, then install your lang version, but here skip activation. Go to program, switch on protection and autoupdate. Reboot and update definitions. Got 90 days and working.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.