Oct 6, 2013
Game Assistant 2

zYUoQIH.jpg

Monitor PC Status & Optimize Gaming Experience

Detect Temperature during Gaming in Real Time
Free up RAM for Peak Gaming Experience
Monitor Hardware Performance to Protect PC
Easy and Free to Use

What do u All think About this Anybody try this out yet How is it and what do u all think of it

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I simply do not like it as it doesn't do what it says it does.

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
Haven't tried it. I don't much like IObit to be honest.

I own a laptop, and I do love gaming, so the temperature warnings could be a very useful feature for me. I just don't know that this is the only option, or the best, or even close.

As for freeing RAM for the ultimate gaming experience... well, only in a few cases will freeing RAM like this actually help. Again, this is probably not the best program out there for this, there should be much better options (like CleanMem). But, as I said, it is not always useful.

You are better off closing programs manually, everything you won't need. Check your tray, close your browser, Skype, etc, etc. That will free RAM and CPU cycles much better. When you free RAM with a program like CleanMem, the effect is often temporary, because the programs that are left running will usually start eating RAM again after some time. Only a few programs will actually keep their RAM low until you do something manually to trigger them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.