Expired Gecko Monitor - free (Windows Deal)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Gecko Monitor - free (Windows Deal)
promo page:http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/gecko-monitor-discount-coupon/

program download link:http://www.geckomonitor.com/5968/install_gecko.zip

3K1AG-CG88A-TX80M-193AX-SKAP4

About:

Gecko Monitor is the complete solution to monitoring everything that happens on your computer while you’re away. Perfect for parents who want to monitor their childs computer or bosses who want to monitor their employees computers – Gecko Monitor has everything you’ll need to give you peace of mind!
Combining powerful monitoring tools and stealth, Gecko Monitor has a number of great features including the ability to monitor every website visited, every program used and every keystroke pressed – as well as taking screenshots of everything that happens on screen.
The more advanced features of Gecko Monitor make this software the most advanced, all in one, computer monitoring solution on the market, why not download our free trial and see for yourself?
Gecko worked great during our testing. It recorded all visited websites in real time, showed all the programs that were launched and used, and the keylogger function recorded everything, including conversations on Skype and other third-party chatting programs.
One nice feature that Gecko offers is the ability to create “Ignore Lists” of websites that you deem safe. The sites on this list won’t show up on the website history logs, which cuts down on the clutter and makes it easier to go through the web history list and see what other sites your children have been visiting.
Gecko also offers little extras that their competitors don’t. For example, the screenshot function is capable of taking screenshots of computer activity on dual monitors, granted your home computer is set up that way.
Gecko even goes as far to label the screenshots with the names of programs that were open at the time that the screenshot was taken. Needless to say, this helps tremendously when you want to review computer activity.

Gecko2.jpg

Features:

Takes screenshots of all windows & websites.
Logs every application used and tells you when it was used.
Logs every website visited and tells you when it was visited.
Reports what was typed into every application & website.
Monitors all printed documents, including times printed.
Emails reports to you remotely & secretly, at times set by you.
Innovative timeline feature – an easy to understand timeline of events.
Monitors all file activity, including saved, opened & deleted files.
Does all of this completely hidden, un-hides with a secret key combo.
Gecko Monitor is the easiest to use, stealthiest, most powerful computer monitoring software available on the market. Want another reason?

They out price competitors by a long shot! Once installed, Gecko Monitor will silently monitor – even after the computer gets turned off or restarted.
You can view the logs at anytime by pressing the secret key combination and entering your password, or just wait for them to be emailed to you remotely.

homepage:http://www.geckomonitor.com/

Last edited:
ا

الشمس

@Rus Anca,

you are scanning the urls of the respective websites while i have scanned the gecko monitor .exe file in the zip.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Reactions: Rus Anca
ا

الشمس

@Rus Anca,

my intention is not to criticize you...you are doing a swell job with all the giveaways you post here.

quote from your profile : " My interest is to help people, likes are a bonus. "

similarly my interest is to help / notify other members on forums i visit.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This program will get flagged because it

Monitors every program used and every keystroke pressed
Takes screenshots of all windows & websites
Logs every application used and tells you when it was used.
Logs every website visited and tells you when it was visited.
Reports what was typed into every application & website
Monitors all printed documents, including times printed.
Emails reports to you remotely & secretly, at times set by you.
Monitors all file activity, including saved, opened & deleted files.
Does all of this completely hidden, un-hides with a secret key combo.

If you have kids,Business,ect. and want to monitor their activity this might be good but on the flip side this could be installed and used maliciously.

Personally I have no use for this type of software and I wouldnt use this even on my kids PC.Even your kids deserve respect for their privacy and if you are a business there are programs to prevent the reason you would need to use something like this.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I've been using this for awhile, great program to keep an eye on your kids or even employees if you have a business.
This is a very good software and receives good reviews.If you have a concern and want to monitor your PC's activity this is definitely a program to consider.
Just because this gets flagged in VT or any other security software doesnt mean it is malicious.It just pops up because it can log keystrokes,ect. The malicious VT results are FP's.

arc_de_triomphe

Level 1
Verified
Jan 2, 2013
Yes, it is obvious that, according to what it does, such program gets flagged in VirusTotal.

If one wants to use such tool, I guess it is important to see how to uninstall it properly before
and if some users faced problems in uninstalling it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.