Expired Get free Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestr001

Level 2
Thread author
Jul 22, 2012
You only need to send one email to the address:

chip0113syscareultimate@chip.cz

titled "License Request". You will receive the key immediately .

Download the installer at:

http://advanced-systemcare-ultimate.en.softonic.com/download?ptn=iobit

Install ASCU 6.0 on your computer , then use the key to activate

image.jpg

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
takes about 10 seconds to receive your key
another disposable email account put to good use :p

Edit: generic key of course

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This contains Program contains Antivirus Plus the Features of ASC PRO

http://www.iobit.com/advanced-systemcare-antivirus.html

IObit said:
Based on #1 ranked BitDefender antivirus technology and IObit anti-malware engine, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability. With real-time protection against viruses and spyware, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 provides protection against all kinds of security threats, system slow down, freeze and crash without slowing down your system. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 is compatible with other security softwares like anti-virus, anti-malware, firewall, etc.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 is a stand-alone product. Besides the newly built-in antivirus functionality, it includes all the features of Advanced SystemCare PRO. PRO users who uninstalled Advanced SystemCare during the trial can easily revert it back at any time.

Operating Systems Supported

Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) Pro/ Enterprise/RT
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit) with SP3 or Home/Professional/Media Center

Hardware Requirements

800 MHz processor or faster processor
512 MB of RAM
500 MB of free hard disk space

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Beware the initial 128 MB AV database update.

[attachment=3217]

[attachment=3218] [attachment=3219] [attachment=3220] [attachment=3221]

Attachments

• ASC 6 Ultimate - DB Update.jpg
    ASC 6 Ultimate - DB Update.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 860
  • ASC 6 Ultimate - AV Settings 01.jpg
    ASC 6 Ultimate - AV Settings 01.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 585
  • ASC 6 Ultimate - AV Settings 02.jpg
    ASC 6 Ultimate - AV Settings 02.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 541
  • ASC 6 Ultimate - AV Settings 03.jpg
    ASC 6 Ultimate - AV Settings 03.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 555
  • ASC 6 Ultimate - AV Settings 04.jpg
    ASC 6 Ultimate - AV Settings 04.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 553

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
virustotal download link scanner shows the download link may be unsafe? it has 1 out of 33 detection.

VT result for this download: https://www.virustotal.com/url/22fd295fe0f0f3a650ab37bee67a31f257750a2d841cf3cd9847a428c3c48639/analysis/1358699650/

You can download this from this save link: http://www.downloadcrew.com/article/28692-iobit_advanced_systemcare_ultimate

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
firestr001 said:
You only need to send one email to the address:

chip0113syscareultimate@chip.cz

titled "License Request". You will receive the key immediately .

Download the installer at:

http://advanced-systemcare-ultimate.en.softonic.com/download?ptn=iobit

Install ASCU 6.0 on your computer , then use the key to activate

image.jpg

By the way thanks for the giveaway.

Z

ZeroDay

Can you run this alongside you're AV and if not can the key be used for asc pro?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
exterminator20 said:
IObit said:
Based on #1 ranked BitDefender antivirus technology and IObit anti-malware engine, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability. With real-time protection against viruses and spyware, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 provides protection against all kinds of security threats, system slow down, freeze and crash without slowing down your system. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 is compatible with other security softwares like anti-virus, anti-malware, firewall, etc.

They claim that it can be run with other security software

IObit Tech Support FAQ said:
Can I turn back to my Advanced SystemCare PRO after I try out Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013?

Yes. PRO users who uninstalled Advanced SystemCare during the trial can easily revert it back at any time.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
exterminator20 said:
exterminator20 said:
IObit said:

They claim that it can be run with other security software

IObit Tech Support FAQ said:
Can I turn back to my Advanced SystemCare PRO after I try out Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013?

Yes. PRO users who uninstalled Advanced SystemCare during the trial can easily revert it back at any time.

Used this same link as exterminator20 and all good
but as also posted earlier please be mindful of the database update of 128 MB

budda

Level 2
Verified
Feb 13, 2013
can any one pm me the key with another account..i tried with disoposable email and got nothing,...Tried again andagain but no key came to my email :/ used guerrillamail but none came

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
budda check PM

I got it with guerrillamail first time,I think it is the same key for everyone

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
exterminator20 said:
budda check PM

I got it with guerrillamail first time,I think it is the same key for everyone

I too like exterminator20 used a disposable email and got the email with the same generic key twice using two different email addresses

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
Hello,

I am using advanced system care and CIS 6. But is it possible to use this version with CIS? Or will they just end up conflicting with each other. If so then I would update my advanced system care to the ultimate version with the AV component. My guess would be that it isn't recommend to run this along side of COMODO's AV. But I am not sure.

Anyone know? :huh:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Malware Man said:
Hello,

I am using advanced system care and CIS 6. But is it possible to use this version with CIS? Or will they just end up conflicting with each other. If so then I would update my advanced system care to the ultimate version with the AV component. My guess would be that it isn't recommend to run this along side of COMODO's AV. But I am not sure.

According to them it can be.See my post here on page 1 http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Get-free-Advanced-SystemCare-Ultimate-6?pid=98364#pid98364

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
exterminator20 said:
Malware Man said:
Hello,

According to them it can be.See my post here on page 1 http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Get-free-Advanced-SystemCare-Ultimate-6?pid=98364#pid98364

I don't really feel like taking the chance with conflicts. They may say that it does work with other security software. But I can't just see it. You are never suppose to have 2 antivirus software running at once. Only thing that can be added is MBAM pro which is a anti malware program which detects stuff that antivirus don't tend to catch.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I run WSA alongside KIS 2013 without any problems.I am sure it can be with some exclusions in CIS 6 but I personally dont have a use for ASC Ultimate.I really have never tried it on my system and cant comment on performance.WSA is extremely light and runs well alongside pretty much anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.