Get the Sims 2 + All Expansions FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3link9

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Because you’re a passionate The Sims 2 player, we’re making The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection available free of charge to download to your Origin library. To add the game, just follow these steps:
  1. Start by downloading and installing Origin. If you already have Origin you can skip to step 3.
  2. Not an Origin member? Create a free Origin Account to get in the game.
  3. Launch Origin and log into your Origin Account.
  4. From the ‘Games’ tab in the Origin menu, select ‘Redeem Product Code’ and enter the code
    I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
If you’re already an Origin member, you can also redeem your code online. Just visit the Origin code redemption page and log in to your Origin Account. Then enter I-LOVE-THE-SIMS in the ‘Product Code’ field.

Thanks for being a passionate The Sims fan, and enjoy your copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

This code will available for redemption until July 31st, 2014 at 10AM PDT.
Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

xxtoss23

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
4jmcg9T.jpg
got it 1 week ago but thank you its 12.57GB download

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Cool thanks, even though I uninstalled Origin last week, I can still redeem it for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.