Expired Glary Utilities Pro latest version 5.4 download (100% discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
New Update:Glary Utilities Pro latest version 5.4 download (100% discount)

Download here:http://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

Registration name:SharewareOnSale.com
Registration code:ADC9-B8A7-E9DA-669A

After you install Glary Utilities Pro, ensure that you go to Overview -> Manage License -> Refresh and enter the license code given to you above otherwise you will be using a 30-day trial which will expire… after thirty days. After registration, you can confirm your Pro license from the Manage License window under “Expiration Date”.

That's it !

Last edited:

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
:D:D:D:D:D:D Downloading now.

Thank you it worked. 368 Days left :D

Last edited:
Reactions: WinXPert

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Shared this on my FB Group.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
New Update:Glary Utilities Pro latest version 5.4 download (100% discount)

Download here:http://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

Registration name:SharewareOnSale.com
Registration code:ADC9-B8A7-E9DA-669A

After you install Glary Utilities Pro, ensure that you go to Overview -> Manage License -> Refresh and enter the license code given to you above otherwise you will be using a 30-day trial which will expire… after thirty days. After registration, you can confirm your Pro license from the Manage License window under “Expiration Date”.

That's it !
New Update:Glary Utilities Pro latest version 5.4 (5.4.0.11)- is ready for download!

Reactions: Oxygen and omidomi

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Greeting,

FeedBack,

Tried Glary Utilities Pro latest version 5.4 (5.4.0.11) today. Just a couple of questions?
> Scan with the Disk Cleanup
> Run the Registry Repair
> Restarted the Laptop
> Stop the Disk Defrag, because I feel that Windows 8.1 X64 Bits does not need this? Your Opinions?
> Restarted my Laptop

Sandboxie came up like I just install it. Is this normal? I will let you know what happen when I start the PC,again?

I feel Glary Utilities Pro latest version 5.4 (5.4.0.11) is very strong!

Kind regards,

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Greeting,

Follow-up, SandBoxie! Did not occur again! Only happen on the HP Laptop!

Kind regards,;)

D

Deleted member 21043

The key from your other post about Glary Utilities which ended on 9th worked past the deadline on this version for me? :D because i downloaded today so i have this version.

D

Deleted member 21043

Thank you for like, kram7750 ;)
Anytime ;)

I was going to activate it on my dads' PC, but I have pro on this PC from another thread with a giveaway to this software, and I don't want to take it from someone else having it on their PC when I already have it activated on my PC. :) I'm a good person :)

Reactions: dusman

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.