Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Glarysoft Registry Repair v.5.0.1.62

Registry Repair is one of the safest Registry cleaning tools available in the market today. (Scanning engine is fast/thorough and safe)

Download Glarysoft Registry Repair Freeware:http://download.glarysoft.com/rrsetup.exe

About:
Glarysoft Registry Repair automatically creates a backup copy every time you repair the registry, and also lets you add safe registry keys to a white list.
You can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure.
The program scans Windows Registry quickly with comprehensive analysis, a quick scan takes only a little time to finish.

Features:
Highly intelligent engine that finds invalid registry entries
High scanning speed with detailed result
Make backups of any registry change made
Improve system performance and stability
Fast, thorough and safe scanning engine.

Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).

Note:
Whenever you clean the Registry, a corresponding undo file is generated for any changes made which can be used to recreate the entries deleted.
If you need can restore any changes by clicking 'Restore previous repairs'.
Registry Cleaner uses an 'ignore list' containing entries which when encountered upon while scanning are ignored - for added security.

Homepage: http://www.glarysoft.com/registry-repair/

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Not sure if I could trust this.
I would advise to not use Registry Cleaners, unless you are absolutely sure and know the risks, since the programs are modifying a critical system of Windows.

Reactions: YuanJiawj

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I would advise to not use Registry Cleaners, unless you are absolutely sure and know the risks, since the programs are modifying a critical system of Windows.
The only registry cleaner I use it CCleaner or Wise Care 365, I don't trust anything else.

Reactions: YuanJiawj
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.