.Griff.'s current config

S

Sr. Normal

Hi
UAC must be enable. Need a program to backup. Aomei is a powerful solution free .
I also would use Ccleaner .
Thanks for sharing , you have a very good configuration.
a greeting

Reactions: tonibalas

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
very good config, my suggestion is to add a second browser just to be sure if you face a problem with chrome and add a password manager to secure your passwords when you are online;)
thanks for sharing

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I would enable UAC and could consider Emsisoft Emergency Kit and or ESET Online Scanner as additional on demand scanners
I like EAM and I like EIS better,solid choice
Any backup solution?
I would consider HTTPS Everywhere in Chrome.I also like uBlock in Chrome instead of ABD but thats a personal preference
Nice config!! Thanks for the share :)

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
A good config are u using, i also agree with enable UAC, on demand scanners and HTTPS Everywhere for your browser. Thanks for sharing :)

D

Deleted member 178

I would enable UAC and could consider Emsisoft Emergency Kit and or ESET Online Scanner as additional on demand scanners
I like EAM and I like EIS better,solid choice
Any backup solution?
I would consider HTTPS Everywhere in Chrome.I also like uBlock in Chrome instead of ABD but thats a personal preference

i agree with that

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.