Guide | How To Have you heard of WOW for seniors?

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! I live in a retirement village where I help seniors with printers and computers.
Recently a senior couple called me about WOW for seniors. It's a little pricey, but maybe what you need for your elderly parents. I helped them set up their WOW and installed a printer. The elderly gentleman had problems hearing and seeing. He was really happy when I showed him some features that helped him with his hearing and seeing problems. WOW will even read your email. That's a nice feature. It's runs a Linux OS and is pretty much senior proof! Never know for sure what section to post these threads.
Give it a look and see what you think. Here's a youtube!

Hi! As I have mentioned before. I like to see if Google picks up any on my threads. It seems I have both 1st and 3rd place on Google for WOW for seniors.;) Maybe MT will pick up some senior members.:rolleyes:
PS Small thumbnail attached;) as requested!

Attachments

• Capture48.JPG
    Capture48.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 374
Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.