avg
Fav. Videogame
flappy bird

joneman221

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
i dont know the cpu was 100% in task manager the mouse was laggy and i kept on getting weird messages so a friend of mine sorted it out for me.

im still learning about security well i want to learn and im very dumb right now with it so if people could explain things it would be appreciated thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Welcome to the forums, joneman221. It's good to hear your friend sorted out the ailing system for you.;) If you'd like to be completely certain your system's clean, you can begin a new thread, and get free expert assistance here: http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/
I've found an effective cure for feeling dumb:confused: has been taking advice from so many of the smart members here!:) True friends, one and all.:cool: Aren't you feeling smarter already?!!o_O:D

Last edited:

joneman221

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
thank you everyone! i will also try to improve my english when using this forum as some may have noticed it may not have been the best to understand

Reactions: silversurfer

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
thank you everyone! i will also try to improve my english when using this forum as some may have noticed it may not have been the best to understand
you are same as me !
whats your main language bro?

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
My English, @MrExplorer's English, @omidomi's English, aren't quite good either. But we're accepted, and loved by the community (not sure about myself, although. :) ). We welcome you with warm hearts. You seem a lot of ignorant about computer science, but we shall help you. Be glad you're here with us ; because it's one of the most friendly communities over the Internet. Not even BleepingComputer is friendly.
I recommend you to start a thread here, describing your config. You can also read a from here. There's always something new to learn. Frustrating it might be, it is rewarding. I started off as a ten years old wanting to play games ; I am now a computer scientist working for a multi-million dollar company named Modis. :)

joneman221

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
My English, @MrExplorer's English, @omidomi's English, aren't quite good either. But we're accepted, and loved by the community (not sure about myself, although. :) ). We welcome you with warm hearts. You seem a lot of ignorant about computer science, but we shall help you. Be glad you're here with us ; because it's one of the most friendly communities over the Internet. Not even BleepingComputer is friendly.
I recommend you to start a thread here, describing your config. You can also read a from here. There's always something new to learn. Frustrating it might be, it is rewarding. I started off as a ten years old wanting to play games ; I am now a computer scientist working for a multi-million dollar company named Modis. :)
ty for that. i feel welcom already well nearly because someon called dubseven had a go at me on anothr thread for asking a question :(

If you want a good Av for Mac i can recommend Avast for free or Bitdefender for Paid.
i just bought emsisoft antimalware but ty

Last edited by a moderator:

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
if you are very weak in your language(like me!)
its not important!
start reading another posts you will learn english soon :)
at the first a few member may make fun its not problem :p
now i friend with all members you can see my degree!:D:D

Last edited:

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Welcome to the forum joneman!!!!
Dont hesitate to ask me if there is anything i can help.
Dont worry about your English,just relax and enjoy the forum and i am sure you will find a lot of answers to your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.