Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Microsoft Security Essintials
Fav. Videogame
I play on Facebook

TheresaMc

Thread author
Jan 29, 2015
I am so glad I found you all I do not know much at all about computers but how to turn them on & off. I do know that I have Vosteran on my system & I have taken it off so many times & it just keeps returning everyday when I run a scan. I came here for help but it said to backup your personal files & folders & I have no idea how to do that. I also have a question concerning that, what if you do that & they are infected? Alright I have taken enough of your time. Thank you again any help will be gratefully appreciated.

TheresaMc

Thread author
Jan 29, 2015
hello and welcome to MT:)
Thank You:) Can you answer a question for me? I see a permalink which I have no idea what that means but says
  • Copy and paste this code to create a labeled link in a forum message.
  • I like I said I do not know what that means or what to do with that if you could help me I would appreciate it.

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
I am so glad I found you all I do not know much at all about computers but how to turn them on & off. I do know that I have Vosteran on my system & I have taken it off so many times & it just keeps returning everyday when I run a scan. I came here for help but it said to backup your personal files & folders & I have no idea how to do that. I also have a question concerning that, what if you do that & they are infected? Alright I have taken enough of your time. Thank you again any help will be gratefully appreciated.
I understand completely about the backing up. I still haven't done that, and more than should. You will love it here: GREAT people!! Good luck, have fun

TheresaMc

Thread author
Jan 29, 2015
G'day and welcome to MalwareTips. I hope you enjoy the your time here in the forums. :)
Thank You :)
G'day and welcome to MalwareTips. I hope you enjoy the your time here in the forums. :)

I understand completely about the backing up. I still haven't done that, and more than should. You will love it here: GREAT people!! Good luck, have fun
Oh I am so glad to hear I am not the only one that has the issue with backing up files you made me feel so much better. I already love it here even though I am having a time figuring out how to work this forum. Thank You so much for the Welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tallorder

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank You:) Can you answer a question for me? I see a permalink which I have no idea what that means but says
  • Copy and paste this code to create a labeled link in a forum message.
  • I like I said I do not know what that means or what to do with that if you could help me I would appreciate it.

Hello TheresaMc. Welcome to membership with this fine site that has equally fine people which now counts you among it's numbers!:):p

Although I do not see the actual permalink you are referring to, any instructions you'll receive on the malware removal thread shall be explained in greater detail either through posts or personal messages (PMs) between you and the removal expert who'll be helping you.

There are legions here to help you, and you can take heart in knowing that your problem will be addressed by an individual very soon.:)

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
Oh I am so glad to hear I am not the only one that has the issue with backing up files you made me feel so much better. I already love it here even though I am having a time figuring out how to work this forum. Thank You so much for the Welcome :)
The forum works extremely well, and once you begin just a little bit, you'll have it down fast! I really need to do a backup, might work on that issue today, since my vehicle is in the shop and I'm grounded!!

TheresaMc

Thread author
Jan 29, 2015
Hello TheresaMc. Welcome to membership with this fine site that has equally fine people which now counts you among it's numbers!:):p

Although I do not see the actual permalink you are referring to, any instructions you'll receive on the malware removal thread shall be explained in greater detail either through posts or personal messages (PMs) between you and the removal expert who'll be helping you.

There are legions here to help you, and you can take heart in knowing that your problem will be addressed by an individual very soon.:)
Thank you so much for taking your time to explain this to me I already feel like a part of this site by all of the welcomes I have received everyone is so kind. I am sure I will be so glad I found you all & will be here for the long haul. I think sometimes I just get overwhelmed & think I should know everything right away or I look stupid to everyone. So your kindness is so much more then you know. ;)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.