Solitaire pc

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
It is nice meeting you too, LadyFae. We're also very glad you found Malware Tips, so we can, in turn, welcome you while inviting our newest member to enjoy the limitless possibilities now open to you. IE: It's Fun & educational here, making it quite the paradox!:)
Yes It is always running in background... My concern is teenagers visiting while I was away god only knows where they went lol
Update: I would not hold MSE to blame which has been, until recently, the active AV on our Windows 7 SP 1 for over 2 years. We've not been infected, ..but then again that's without teenagers in the house!;):p
As the old saying goes:
"When LadyFae's away the teenagers will (<click> &) play!":D

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy and LadyFae

LadyFae

Thread author
Verified
Sep 20, 2014
It is nice meeting you too, LadyFae. We're also very glad you found Malware Tips, so we can, in turn, welcome you while inviting our newest member to enjoy the limitless possibilities now open to you. IE: It's Fun & educational here, making it quite the paradox!:)

We'll, (somewhat) as the old saying goes:
"When LadyFae's away the teenagers will play!":D

It is a pleasure to meet you likewise Cats-4_Owners-2, I like that saying I might have to use it lol...

"When LadyFae's away the teenagers will play!":D.
I see you joined here on my birthday close to 3 years ago.... Nice

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Welcome to MT! If you have teenagers you can use K9WewbProtection or the same variant of Norton.

Personally I'd lock(prevent access) my main partition against any use. Create a partition for them only and install Returnil System Safe Free or if you have the bucks to spend the Pro version or the dependable Deep Freeze :)

You'll sleep better knowing that they cannot boink your system because whatever they do your system will return to it's steady state!

About Returnil HERE

[url=http://malwaretips.com/forums/returnil-software.60/]Returnil at MT

[/URL]

DeepFreeze HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyFae
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.