Fav. Web Browser
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Changes with the wind.
Fav. Videogame
Ultima Online use to be, looking for a new favourite.

Karl Hustler

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 10, 2014
Hey all :)

I've got very basic computer knowledge, always swapping my free AV with reviews I search for on-line.
Looking for a place I can trust with reviews as there are many different reviews and I found a lot of AV fans sticking with the same AV even after really bad reviews.

I spend a lot of time at a PC either playing WOW or others games, general browsing and social sites.

M

MalwareT

Welcome to MT :) I'm sorry i screwed up, i tought that you are from Germany :D (Avast Free Thread).

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Really Most of review on Internet is fake, MalwareTips is the most trusted forum for me. I Guess most of the member will agree with my point of view.
& Off Course You will learn a loootttt from this forum.

Interesting Name - Karl Hustler :p

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Welcome to MT :) I'm from the UK too. You'll find yourself in good company here with some very knowledgable members, all of them way too friendly for their own good :p The more you hang around here, the more knowledge will rub off too :)

Karl Hustler

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 10, 2014
Thanks all, not really been on many forums either so bare with me :)
Hopefully I will keep with the same AV for more than five minutes and get some real knowledge of PC security from here instead of of some random reviews :D
I should of used an alias and not my real name :rolleyes:

Reactions: Circe and Cowpipe

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Thanks all, not really been on many forums either so bare with me :)
Hopefully I will keep with the same AV for more than five minutes and get some real knowledge of PC security from here instead of of some random reviews :D
I should of used an alias and not my real name :rolleyes:

Your second name is "Hustler"? That's an amazing name :D ;)

Circe

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 3, 2013
Hi Karl,
You'll like it here, great advice and great knowledge all at hand.
I'm in Cheshire. Welcome mate.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining!! Hope you stay active in the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.