Fav. Videogame
None

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Welcome Parker! orr should I call TomC? :D
I forget I need to keep your real identity as secret as possible :rolleyes: anyway, nice to meet you, we glad to have you around us ;)

TomC Joined: Jan 4, 2012
Long time to hold off posting your configuration but none the less welcome to MalwareTips spidey. ;)

Hello TomC. New or long time member, it's nice meeting you now. As Spider man has evolved, so have you, and so shall we all. Bw-uuuh-hahaha-ha..haaahh..!!;):D

Guys..this guy too busy helping the world to keep it safe and sound, I think this is the very reason why he didn't introduced him self till now ;) even for a spiderman, he also need to keep his PC/Computer as secure as possible, I think it's why he joined us :p:rolleyes: he don't want his computer getting infected by new malware created by Dr.Octopus! :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: TomC

TomC

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 3, 2012
Haha.. I like your comment guys. Honestly, I'm just fortunate right now that I have access to a free Wi-Fi and this is why I'm able to be online. I have only a basic knowledge in computer and I really consult MalwareTips regarding software, internet, malware removal, etc. and I also participate software giveaways sometimes just like the currently live Bitdefender IS 2015 giveaway. Thank you guys for being so nice in this forum. You are really giving attention to your co-members. MalwareTips was recommended by a friend of mine before.

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Welcome to MalwareTips! :)

Reactions: TomC
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.