Hitman Pro & Malwarebytes. looking for discount

woomera

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
dont know if this is right sub-forum to post a request on this, hope it is, if not please a moderator move this post.

Im looking for a good deal on both hitman pro and/or malwarebytes preferably lifetime. too bad i missed that 9.99 mbam lifetime offer.
anyway any input is appreciated.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well managed to found a cheap for MBAM Lifetime License and likely for 2 days left.

Link

For Hitman Pro I cannot find any deals.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
HMP looks to be a subscription based product, but I wouldn't bother wasting money on this. I can't see any benefits.

Make sure the legitimacy of the license is genuine before buying Malwarebytes (contact MBAM) from sites like ebay.

I'd rather give my money to MBAM, unless you win a free license.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Oh, well so far at the moment there is no hot deals for MBAM, just stay tuned for prices and like $9.99 might appear again someday.

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
newegg seems to run alot of mbam eggsaver deals, sign up for the e-mail list and i'm sure the deal will come within the next month.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Earth said:
HMP looks to be a subscription based product, but I wouldn't bother wasting money on this. I can't see any benefits.
You can't see any benefits?
HMP is much faster than MBAM, much lighter and using multi engine scanning. It provides it's own client based behavioral scan, whitelisting and malware removal technology.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
You might even find a discount thread for what you are looking for some where on this forum ;)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
pablozi said:
Earth said:
You can't see any benefits?
HMP is much faster than MBAM, much lighter and using multi engine scanning. It provides it's own client based behavioral scan, whitelisting and malware removal technology.

The problem is Hitman Pro is just a removal tool not a full anti-malware product, I couldn't see basic users benefit from buying it unless they continue to have infections, in that case they should invest in better real-time protection, web protection and change their download habits.

Hitman Pro for computer techs comes in handy.

MBAM on the other hand is very beneficial to most users since it detects rogueware that is commonly missed by other malware tools.

Thanks.:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Littlebits said:
The problem is Hitman Pro is just a removal tool not a full anti-malware product, I couldn't see basic users benefit from buying it unless they continue to have infections, in that case they should invest in better real-time protection, web protection and change their download habits.

Well HitmanPro.Alert will come in a matter of 2 weeks, features to be a plugin protection against most zero day threats. And the good news its free. ;)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Littlebits said:

Well HitmanPro.Alert will come in a matter of 2 weeks, features to be a plugin protection against most zero day threats. And the good news its free. ;)

That sounds like it might be a valuable product, I can't wait to try it.

More info- http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro/alert

Thanks.:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.