How AtiTude is Configured

AtiTude

Thread author
Aug 26, 2014
This is where my system is ATM. It's been operational about a week. Most of that week was spent learning the OS, adding security as I found it. Still don't have a viable malware answer in our repository. I can not install "3rd party software" and still get help on forums so, Chrome and AtiTude bear the brunt of security.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
AtiTude, I am lol :p along with "..Chrome and AtiTude bear the brunt of security.";):D

Thank you for sharing your unique linux configuration.:):) I like your unique user name too which can be, in addition to a name, a way of approaching life as well!:D

I've not heard of "Full Monty" distro (..or have I?:confused:) ..until now!
Happily, it sounds as though it has placed a lot on rather than taking it all off!:p

From what experienced linux distro users (more experienced than me..:rolleyes:) have shared here, blocking java script, even on linux, is still a good preventative practice, so well done!

There are some interesting threads here on MT which discuss the need (some say not) to provide prevention for the chances of infection effecting Linux with concerns mainly over transferring:oops: more prevalent Windows vulnerable infections, as you may have heard, from linux onto Windows.

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

AtiTude

Thread author
Aug 26, 2014
do you know how to get klamav installed in linux? it is not in PCLOS repository that I can see :confused:

AtiTude

Thread author
Aug 26, 2014
Thank you jim lin; however, PCLOS did not recognize - 'command not found'.
I'll take this to the help desk.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.