How is Stable Final HMPA Working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjlbx

Thread author
Hello All,

I was just wondering what HMPA users are experiencing with the latest stable version; is it working OK?

I haven't had any lasting luck with it on my AMD W8.1 system...

more specifically, it causes IE11 to freeze intermittently on my system.

I reported it but Erik can find no cause...

Bummer... as HMPA is vastly improved over the old version and is way ahead of MBAE.

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
I wish they give free version for evaluation. My trial period was over. :(
I really want to compare it with MBAE.

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
I've been trial-ing HMP.A3 on (2) systems for about a month. On my XP rig it has been problematic with Sandboxie, and with Avant browser, resulting in my disabling the service. It seems to run pretty good on my Win 7 rig, albeit with some sporadic freezing of Firefox.

H

hjlbx

Thread author
I know Erik and his brother worked on HMPA a very long time - improving it all the while - but I think perhaps it wasn't quite ready yet.

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Win7 64Bit works without problems here(licensed). I would saay ir is much better than malwarebytes anti-exploit. hmpa can do way more like keystroke encryption etc.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Running on 2 Win 8.1 64Bit PC's without any problems at all.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I find it works very well, I use both HitmanPro.Alert and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Pro, I can find no evidence on my system to suggest otherwise - an excellent product, that offers protection 'NO' other has, well done to the HitmanPro team.

Y

yigido

Thread author
My trial expired. I have free version.
It has Safe browsing, Passive vaccination, keystroke encryption, webcam notifier, network lockdown, BadUSB features for free.
I have no problem since the first day. Updates are so quite.
I just tested keystroke encryption & webcam notifier. These are important for me. These are works fine and I believe the other features works too :) Everyone should use this product even free version has good features. Add MBAE next to it and you will have full HMPA for free ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.