Guide | How To How to enable hidden smooth scrolling feature in Google Chrome

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

Imran

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 27, 2012
Hello guys, today i am going to share this little infoo with you
If you are experiencing laggy/jerky scrolling on your Google Chrome Browser(that most of the users do) then you have to enable smooth scrolling feature in your Chrome browser(latest stable version) which is experimental but works great :)

Instructions
Open new tab on your Chrome Browser, type chrome://flags/ and hit Enter. Keep scrolling down until you find Smooth Scrolling which is disabled by default.
2nia153.png

Click on Enable and then restart your browser and enjoy smooth and lag free scrolling :)

Thanks for reading this :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I have this enabled in Waterfox. It's much better on the eyes. :)

Imran

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 27, 2012
McLovin said:
I have this enabled in Waterfox. It's much better on the eyes. :)

On Firefox smooth scrolling is enabled by default. Don't know about Waterfox :)

mr.lashpash

Oct 18, 2012
Imran said:
Hello guys, today i am going to share this little infoo with you
If you are experiencing laggy/jerky scrolling on your Google Chrome Browser(that most of the users do) then you have to enable smooth scrolling feature in your Chrome browser(latest stable version) which is experimental but works great :)

Instructions
Open new tab on your Chrome Browser, type chrome://flags/ and hit Enter. Keep scrolling down until you find Smooth Scrolling which is disabled by default.
2nia153.png

Click on Enable and then restart your browser and enjoy smooth and lag free scrolling :)

Thanks for reading this :)
Thanks for the info :)
Scrolling on my Google Chrome is dead smooth ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.