How to open Google Chrome in Runsafer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptup

Level 3
Thread author
Jul 31, 2012
Hello everybody, I usually visit banking sites and online shopping, like to know how can I open Google Chrome in sandox of Online Armor.:huh:
Thanks! :)

kelton

Verified
Dec 28, 2012
Right click on Chome's shortcut and choose "Open Safer".

But "runsafer" only drops rights of the processes running on this mode, preventing some unwanted changes on the system (it does not offer virtualization like Sandboxie does). To protect your online shopping and banking activities, I think would be better use the "Banking Mode" (if you use Online Armor Premium).

kelton

Verified
Dec 28, 2012
Acabei de ver no seu perfil que você é de Portugal! E eu gastando todo o meu pouco talento pra escrever em inglês aqui... heheh!

Saudações do Brasil!

:)

ptup

Level 3
Thread author
Jul 31, 2012
kelton said:
Acabei de ver no seu perfil que você é de Portugal! E eu gastando todo o meu pouco talento pra escrever em inglês aqui... heheh!

Saudações do Brasil!

:)

Muito obrigado pela ajuda.
;)

kelton

Verified
Dec 28, 2012
You can find more info here: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/info/oa/KF-RunSafer.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.