Mini Spy

Latest Threads

1. HitmanPro CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY: REVO UNINSTALLER PRO GIVEAWAY

Get a free license key for Revo Uninstaller Pro. We are giving away free Revo Uninstaller Pro keys for our awesome members!

(LIVE) Get now a Revo Uninstaller Pro license key!

2. CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY: SPYSHELTER PREMIUM GIVEAWAY

Get a free license key for SpyShelter Premium. We are giving away free SpyShelter Premium keys for our awesome members!

(LIVE) Get now a SpyShelter Premium license key!

How to use the attachment system

Discussion in 'Help for New Members' started by Jack, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Jack

Jack Administrator MalwareTips Staff

MalwareTips.com has a powerful Attachment system which can be used by all members and can be seen as a substitution for the traditional image hosting sites and the [/i] code.
    The primary use of the attachment upload feature is to allow members to show relevant screenshots or other material that could help document or better explain the points being discussed in a thread.

[SIZE=4][b]How to use the attachment system[/b][/SIZE];

[list=1][*] Start a new thread or post,after you have finished writing the content of your post , look bellow the editor box and you'll see the "[i]Attachments[/i]" options.
    [attachment=578]
    [*]To upload a new attachment, select "[b]Choose File[/b]" , then browse to the image that you want to share and select "[b]Open[/b]"
    [attachment=579]
    [*]The image is ready to be uploaded, all you have to do now is select "[b]Add Attachment[/b]"
    [attachment=580].
    [*]The image is now on our servers and will be attached to your posts.
    [attachment=582]
    This is how your attachment will look like in the post.
    [attachment=584]

As a possible option for the attachment you can also select to " [b]Insert Into Post[/b]" , which will display a thumbnail of your image within your post.You can select where to place the attachment.
    [attachment=585] [attachment=586]
    This is how your attachment will look if you chose to insert it into the post :
    [attachment=587][/list]

Please keep in mind that you have a particular attachment quota (MB) , depending to which [url=http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Groups-and-Promotions]group[/url] you belong and that the maximum amount of attachments per post is set to 20.
    [i]Enjoy![/i]

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      66.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      141.7 KB
      Views: