igjr40 configuration

igjr40

Thread author
Mar 20, 2014
My settings on IE 11 : Safety-Tracking Protection-on, Tracking Protection List-enable all, Internet Option-Security-Internet-Local Intranet-Trusted Sites-Medium-High and Enable Protected Mode

Reactions: tonibalas
S

Sr. Normal

Well, here we have another penguin :)

Just would fill the " None" by Malwarebytes , Aomei Backupper Standard and PrivaZer

I really like your setup. Lightweight and excellent.

I look forward to trying the 17.1 MATE , I'd appreciate your impressions or sensations as a user.

Thanks for sharing

I

illumination

Looks good, other then i would add some sort of back up to that list, and possibly a on-demand as suggested above me.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Backup and Recovery: Either Windows backup built in or EASEUS todo backup.

Scanners as mentioned previously MBAM and add either Hitman Pro or Emsisoft Emergency Kit.

For IE you may consider Adguard to help from tracking protection list built.

igjr40

Thread author
Mar 20, 2014
1.JPG
2.JPG

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
My suggestion is to add CCleaner as privacy software.With CCleaner you can erase your browsing data and be safe.
Very good config and thanks for sharing

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Password managers I'd recommend are either
  • Lastpass Free
  • Trend Micro Direct Pass (you have to buy this)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.