Infected with rootkit or virus that redirects me to malware infected pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeperofthecript

Thread author
Apr 21, 2015
If it wasn't for bitdefender i would even get pop ups, i constantly get a message that a malware infested page was blocked and that my system is "safe"... I don't know if this helps but the name of the site that it keeps blocking is called mnh.winnershed.info/ and then a whole list of random characters.

I have tried several things as you can see above and nothing helped. Although yesterday i was hopeful after installing hitman pro, it found a few things and deleted it. I then opened up around 50 links and never got redirected. Then today i start my pc up and there it is again.

There is not much more to say besides the info i have given so far. I hope someone has any idea what i can do to get rid of it, because this is one tough sob...

Thanks

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    53.9 KB · Views: 52
  • AdwCleaner[R5].txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.