Mini Spy

Latest Threads

Internet (Facebook) Minus Freedom of Speech

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Gnosis, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Gnosis

Gnosis Well-Known Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-19604735

I acknowledge the dangers of a chunk of the Muslim population (assuming the young man is a Muslim), and I honor sacrifices that allied forces have made in the name of freedom, but freedom of speech should be protected regardless of how we feel, unless it is truly terroristic threatening, and even then there better be a darn good reason for ANY court to pass down judgement (and especially sentencing) relative to someone's speech.

That judge needs my foot in her arse. Judges think they are above the law, and on this side of the pond, they are. Britain has often criticized these United States for giving judges too much power, but as you see here, they have some problems of there own involving tyrannical and oppressive, activist judges.

Jane is a complete failure and a joke. While I might agree with her personal feelings regarding the young man's remarks, I absolutely condemn her abuse of power--let me say that again; ABUSE OF POWER.

Now you see why Britain banned Michael Savage.........he is not a judge; only judges in Britain are allowed to speak freely as he does.

Enjoy the ride. Very soon not even the United States is going to tolerate freedom of speech on the grounds that free speech is troubling and offensive, and makes spoiled rotten humans, ones that usually suffer from chemical imbalances, feel uncomfortable.
  2. InternetChicken

InternetChicken Regular Member

There is nothing I can say to this that wont get me banned so I will say this
    [​IMG]
  3. Gnosis

Gnosis Well-Known Member

The key aspect of that story might have something to do with Sharia Law, which is now influencing British courts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16522447