Expired IObit Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 1 year License Code

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 normally costs $29.99 for 1 year serial key / license code on up to 3 PCs. A Turkish website, for a limited time is giving away free 1 year full version serial key of Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013. Visit the giveaway page for more details

http://www.yasalprogram.com/2012/09/advanced-systemcare-with-antivirus-2013-hediyegiveaway-5-gun/

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
BoraMurdar said:
Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 normally costs $29.99 for 1 year serial key / license code on up to 3 PCs. A Turkish website, for a limited time is giving away free 1 year full version serial key of Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013. Visit the giveaway page for more details

http://www.yasalprogram.com/2012/09/advanced-systemcare-with-antivirus-2013-hediyegiveaway-5-gun/

Is there an English version of this giveaway? Most of our members can not read Turkish.

Thanks.:D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Google Chrome
it will translate you page to English if you want ;)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
BoraMurdar said:
Google Chrome
it will translate you page to English if you want ;)

I did use Chrome to translate but I'm still completely lost on how to get this giveaway. Google Translate is not perfect.

Could you explain in plain English, how to get the link to download the giveaway?

Thanks.:D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Sorry,I didn't checked before I posted :D

It seems that you need to post a comment on that site in Turkish
And they will send you a licence I think.
Sorry bro, this is more a contest than a giveaway, all my posts are well explained but this is not :D

Just saw that they are giving 1 year licence and didn't check it out...

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
That's ok, it looks like you would have to be able to read and write in Turkish in order to qualify.

Good day.:D

yesno

Aug 14, 2011
Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 (Giveaway)5 Day

Everyone

Giveaway link

http://www.yasalprogram.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.