Iobit

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hello
A few days ago install DRIVER BOOSTER, but in the moment of actualiar the

DRIVER, I get up-to-date some obsolete applications. It is discharge says old applications of

the year 2010, This produced that me dañara the sound audio, lowering the quality of the same

one, and other applications mas. It was terrible this actualzacion ends up by FORMATTING MY

PC, it was debastador, actuo as a virus. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.

Ali80

Level 5
Verified
Nov 13, 2014
Yep i studied this software...it's spyware. Avira and Eset heuretics often classify them as spyware. Then they whitelist them. Just like Auslogics Disk Defrag, Auslogics Touch....and some other "optimizers". Why they collect info about all of our installed software??!! They only need to defrag and optimize!!! Look into registry when you install Auslogic's Touch... There you will find evidence :rolleyes:

Reactions: YuanJiawj

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
Thanks for your review about this software, I think most of these tools to update and search drivers are useless, Maybe it's looking for them manually from the manufacturer's website the best way.

btw. You speak español? :D

Reactions: Ali80

Ali80

Level 5
Verified
Nov 13, 2014
Thanks for your review about this software, I think most of these tools to update and search drivers are useless, Maybe it's looking for them manually from the manufacturer's website the best way.

btw. You speak español? :D
sólo un poco :rolleyes: Thank you @Nitlott ;) and yes i agree with you manually is always better...for drivers

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.