Expired Iolo System Mechanic 11 Free 6 Months Activation Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Follow below simple steps to grab your free Free 6 months Serial activation key.

1. Got to this Page and fill out the form with required details. You do not need to enter credit card/Paypal info.

https://secure2.iolo.com/order/checkout.php?PRODS=4535781&QTY=1&CART=1&CARD=2&CURRENCY=USD&LANG=en&LANGUAGES=en&ORDERSTYLE=nLW04papmH4=&COUPON=darmo6&SRC=pcworldcover

Iolo-System-Mechanic-11-Free-Giveaway.jpg

2. Within a few minutes, Your free activation key will be sent to your registered email address.

3. Download Iolo System Mechanic from this link [Online installer, Latest version Iolo System Mechanic 11.1.0.26]
http://download.iolo.net/sm/smfree_dm.exe

Install it and active the full version with received Serial Key.

Iolo-System-Mechanic-10-Activation.jpg

D

Deleted member 178

even they give me a free lifetime license, i will never use it anymore ^^

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:

Why not? Like Norton it has won the PC Magazine editor choice award. So will they be in 2013 and the next and the next..
You should put your money on what these magazine say because they're the expert. :biggrin:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Just wanted to share giveaway

I personally think that Systweak Advanced System Optimizer and Auslogics BoostSpeed are the best.

Cheers!

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:

-shrug- :rolleyes:

At least your keeping an open mind! :p

I used System Mechanic for many years and never had a problem with it. It worked very well.

D

Deleted member 178

BoraMurdar said:
I personally think that Systweak Advanced System Optimizer and Auslogics BoostSpeed are the best.

my best tweaking suite:

- services.msc + msconfig.exe + regedit + ccleaner

cheers :D

HeffeD said:
I used System Mechanic for many years and never had a problem with it. It worked very well.

the first time i used it was 7 years ago on an xp system, then after the cleaning & optimizing i was unable to reboot...

different system , different results ;)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have used this but have uninstalled,I prefer using CCleaner and manually tweaking

tried link and after entering info it asks for credit card info in a pop up.Does this require a proxy or is there a coupon code that has to be entered?

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
Hi:

The same here I would not go near it too. Because if you value your pc you will not use it. It can cause damage and crashes windows often. Read reviews about it on net and you know why it is dangerous.

iolo system mechanic is a dangerous software. Use it at your own risk.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
I had reviewed this software.

My advice dont use it. It is quite aggressive and its rollback does not work always. I have a lifetime 10PC key for doing the review but used none.

Legdotus

Jul 1, 2012
I wouldn't recommend this app either, it's really just massive advertising, but it doesn't do much. I've using IObit ASC for some 5-6 months now and everything has been smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.