Expired Iolo System Mechanic 12 Free 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Iolo System Mechanic 12 Key Features:

Fix & Speed Up Your PC Automatically For Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, or XP
ActiveCare uses set-and-forget patented technology to maintain your PC automatically
Core Data Recalibrator automatically detects and repairs core-level information corruption to eliminate complex and stubborn PC issues.
Stability Guard proactively intercepts threats to system stability to help you keep Windows running rock-solid and problem-free.
Total Registry Revitalizer resolves registry problems and stabilizes Windows.
AcceleWrite real time technology optimizes file write speeds
PC Cleanup cleans up over 50 types of junk files.
Program Accelerator re-aligns disjointed program files.
EnergyBooster puts your PC in overdrive fox max performance.
Memory Mechanic reclaims wasted RAM in real time.
Designated Drivers keeps PC’s device drivers fully updated.
Startup Optimizer automatically accelerates PC startup 22 ways.
CRUDD Remover locates and removes unused extra programs.
NetBooster speeds up internet, videos, downloads and games.
Privacy Cleaner wipes internet and chat history, clutter and cache.

System-Mechanic-Professional_1.png

Iolo System Mechanic normally costs $29.95 for 1 yr subscription. For 24 Hours, iolo will provide new customers only with a 6 month FREE service activation key of System Mechanic. Free Activation keys will be ONLY available from Wednesday, November 13 at 9am PT until Thursday, November 14 at 9am PT. However, the giveaway is already working at time of post.

Upon receipt of your keys, you will have another 24 hours; until Friday, November 15, 9 AM PT to download, install and activate service before the end of the promotion.

Follow below simple steps to grab your free Free 6 months Serial activation key.

1. Go to This Page, click on the”Submit Order” button, then go through the checkout process. You do not need to enter credit card/Paypal info.

2. Within a few minutes, Your free activation key will be sent to your registered email address. If the e-mail hasn’t arrived within 30 minutes, please check your spam, bulk or junk mail folder to locate it.

3. Download Iolo System Mechanic from this link [Online installer] Install it and active the full version with received Serial Key.

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
A complete load of Crap.!

Would not give it to my worst enemy.It is shite and will hose your computer in a matter of seconds.

Enjoy.!!

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Microsoft Windows as he get the bright side repairing itself it has a dark side.
And that side are users. Users with a minimum knowledge or no computer knowledge at all are using computers. And sadly that amount is ~70% probably. It's like giving a fire weapon to a man who never heard of a word weapon or what it can do and let him walks the street among the people.
Of course, there are accidents and disaster can occur with or without these tools as every computer (hardware combinations + software combinations + good/bad installed drivers) is acting individually and will react individually in the hands of different users and different "therapy". Same as humans. But accidents with Windows 7 and Windows 8(8.1) are reduced to minimum as Microsoft hardened "the self-defending" components in these OS's. Iolo System Mechanic got some bad reviews when the Vista was popular and the first months when Windows 7 look the light. And that facts and reviews are stretching to this day when the OS's are pretty much more stable.

Once again, these tools can be dangerous in the hands of computer-uneducated people or people with minimum or no experience with this tools CAN stick with CCleaner and Windows Defragmenter.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Amiga500 said:
A complete load of Crap.!

Would not give it to my worst enemy.It is shite and will hose your computer in a matter of seconds.

Enjoy.!!

Just read reviews and listen guys who actually knows something and can substantiate it with facts.

http://download.cnet.com/System-Mechanic-Professional/3000-18512_4-43409.html
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/System-Tweak/System-Mechanic-Professional.shtml
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2371043,00.asp
http://www.laptopmag.com/best-pc-system-utility-software/system-mechanic-review.aspx
http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/download-review/2133787/iolo-mechanic-1081
http://betanews.com/2013/09/16/iolo-system-mechanic-12-promises-deeper-repair-tools-better-system-stability/
http://carlcheo.com/iolo-system-mechanic-12-pro-review

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
This is really automatic tweak your pc, change the default settings on operational system
Don´t try this at home..but the worst is still PC CLEANER (not recommend); it´s malicius and hard to unnistall!
I recommend the best of the best: CCleaner free edition and Auslogics boostspeed version 5.

S

starchild76

if you know what you are doing and have good knowledge of the workings of your operating system , the registry and the settings : this is the tool for you! if do not have the knowledge its like playing russian roulette!!!

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
starchild76 said:
if you know what you are doing and have good knowledge of the workings of your operating system , the registry and the settings : this is the tool for you! if do not have the knowledge its like playing russian roulette!!!

I believe that maintenance tool is good for advanced users but i keep my opinion Iolo is a marketing project with a commercial purpose!

technology

Level 7
Verified
Jul 5, 2013
Littlebits said:
Beware of System Mechanic, it is known to destroy system and user settings.

Thanks. :D

100% agree :D
the best versions were before v.4 after that it will destroy your OS

maladapted2

Apr 8, 2013
Earlier version of SM hosed my system, and I vowed never again. Novice or expert--why take a chance on a ultility that MAY shred your OS? Plenty of other products that will do all that SM claims, and do so much more safely. My opinion of course, and YMMV. But, I'll take a pass.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
maladapted2 said:
Earlier version of SM hosed my system, and I vowed never again. Novice or expert--why take a chance on a ultility that MAY shred your OS? Plenty of other products that will do all that SM claims, and do so much more safely. My opinion of course, and YMMV. But, I'll take a pass.

Hi, what is YMMV?
may you indicate the full name of the maintenance application.
Thanks-

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
I used it last year ,and i got the key from same giveaway ,and i don't remember if i face a problem with it.People some time download the software from untrusted site and complaining after that Oh my system become freez ,crap,shortkuts are not valid like... some time it happens when they blindly select all the option.Regarding setting some even don't know the option is checked is for what purpose and then, they blaming to the software.Ccleaner is legend in its field but if you check their are threads you can find where people are saying ccleaner is mesh with registry or deleted...while mostly its people fault.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.