iolo System Mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalwareFire

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2014
I want to know if system mechanic isnt a clone of advanced systemcare! A friend say me!

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Not a clone and In this case I'd also like to mention that if you were going to use 1 of the 2 I'd suggest Advance SystemCare.

System Mechanic is a very aggressive product and is known to be actually dangerous to use.

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
System Mechanic in my opinion is very dangerous, and sometimes used windows does not work well.

Best Advance SistemCare by far.

Reactions: Loupirade

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
System Mechanic a clone? Every system optimizing program is a clone from System Mechanic, he is a pioneer. After version 4 every other one is a good piece of software (which system optimizing tool is better than the other is pointless talk). SM v14 is one of the better versions. Try it yourself.

Loveyou999

Level 1
Verified
Aug 4, 2014
System Mechanic 14 [the latest version of System Mechanic] was recently reviewed in the prestigious PCMag.com, and we received an Editor Rating of "Excellent". Of course, it's NOT a clone of any others!

Wanna have a trial? Enjoy 50% OFF discount Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.