IP Whois & Flags Chrome & Norton Antivirus 3.38

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I am on my spare laptop today "my testing machine", playing with the new extensions i can find in Chrome web store, for google chrome. I came across this one "new to me", and thought i would share. It is as handy as "flagfox for firefox".

IP Whois & Flags Chrome & Norton Antivirus

This is are one of 6 extention who choose for Google chrome browser.
The others are Http evereywhere; Youtube rating preview; Adblock; Donottrackme and Wot.

I

illumination

Thread author
This is are one of 6 extention who choose for Google chrome browser.
The others are Http evereywhere; Youtube rating preview; Adblock; Donottrackme and Wot.

You forgot one, as VTchromizer is quite handy s well ;) :D

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Thanks for your recomendation. What VTchromizer does?
And by the way, when watch someone video tube and is break what is extention chrome correct the malfunction of breaks?
Thanks

I

illumination

Thread author
Thanks for your recomendation. What VTchromizer does?
And by the way, when watch someone video tube and is break what is extention chrome correct the malfunction of breaks?
Thanks

VTchromizer is an extension for Virus Total which allows you to scan URL's/files to see if they are malicious. With Vtchromizer, you can not only scan files, but lso scan whole web pages, and it even places a right click context menu option to scan files on items, such as links your searching, and even links down your facebook feed..

As far as the other question, i dont know if im following you correctly or not, but sounds as if, you have a problem not fixable by any extension.

Reactions: cdnsempre
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.