Is this any good?

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! I just downloaded the free version of this program because TwinheadedEagle recommends it.
Is it any good??That's really a dumb question,because TwinHeadedEagle wouldn't recommend a bad program. I would like to hear your comments though!
All comments welcome!
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2459439,00.asp

Attachments

• Capture48.JPG
    Capture48.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Malwarebytes has been around a long time. I got involved with them a long time ago. That's a whole new story.
I trust MBAM and joined in the battle with them many years ago. Had to do with a thief. Will not say any more.
I'm sure you all know the story(Iobit)
This is a great forum. Thank you Mr. Jack!!

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Yupers Mr. TwinheadedEagle is the man! He works hard here on MalwareTips Here's more of his recommended programs!
Am I impressed with TwinHeadedEagle?? You darn right I'm impressed. It isn't easy doing what he does here on MalwareTips.
I'm going to make sure everyone knows what this member adds to this site and how hard he works!!
This is not my first rodeo and Mr. TwinHeadedEagle is my hero and my idol. Click on Malware help and see for yourself what he does. Don't forget to tag him!;)

Attachments

• Capture48.JPG
    Capture48.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 416

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Yupers Mr. TwinheadedEagle is the man! He works hard here on MalwareTips Here's more of his recommended programs!
Am I impressed with TwinHeadedEagle?? You darn right I'm impressed. It isn't easy doing what he does here on MalwareTips.
I'm going to make sure everyone knows what this member adds to this site and how hard he works!!
This is not my first rodeo and Mr. TwinHeadedEagle is my hero and my idol. Click on Malware help and see for yourself what he does. Don't forget to tag him!;)
He posts automated messages. :) Just like BleepingComputer, GeekstoGo, MalwareRemoval, WhattheTech ettc., MalwareTips staff uses an automated message with a few manual edits.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi! I just downloaded the free version of this program because TwinheadedEagle recommends it.
Is it any good??That's really a dumb question,because TwinHeadedEagle wouldn't recommend a bad program. I would like to hear your comments though!
All comments welcome!
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2459439,00.asp
It is good to know T.H. Eagle recommended the anti-exploit from Malwarebytes as I've wondered about it, have seen it mentioned, and have even spied it on the developer's website.:) Before I read further, and even download it, I'd like to ask: Does anyone think it may be overkill using "MB-anti-exploit" in addition to Java script blocker extensions such as NoScript or ScriptBlock ..or is it in a completely different ballpark??o_O
:rolleyes: Thanks in advance!:D

Update: (Stuff I didn't know) On Malwarebytes site, they state, in simple terms, how Anti-exploit free version shields weak spots that may be targeted in browsers, their extensions, and Java. To download directly go here https://www.malwarebytes.org/antiexploit/

Quote from PC Mag's article: "For those who are mainly worried about Web-based attacks, the browser protection it offers may be sufficient. If you're also concerned about targeted attacks, or attacks coming via documents and PDFs, considering springing for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium."

Last edited:

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
He posts automated messages. :) Just like BleepingComputer, GeekstoGo, MalwareRemoval, WhattheTech ettc., MalwareTips staff uses an automated message with a few manual edits.
Hi ! Don't really care if they are automated. He's my main man. Here's a automated message from donetao!!
http://askleo.com/do-i-need-to-run-the-malicious-software-removal-tool/
PS GeekstoGo can't even come close to TwinHeadedEagle. I have said this before and will say it again.
GeekstoGo don't even come close to Mr. TwinHeadedEagle. TwinHeadedEagle won't leave you hanging or tell you he doesn't know; and tell you to post your issue in another part of the forum because he only knows about malware. He knows it all!
That's what the trained malware hunters at GeehstoGo will tell you.(Post your problem in another part of the forum; I only know about malware :rolleyes:)
I've been there! This is the best forum on the internet to get your PC cleaned for malware

Last edited:

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
It is good to know T.H. Eagle recommended the anti-exploit from Malwarebytes as I've wondered about it, have seen it mentioned, and have even spied it on the developer's website.:) Before I read further, and even download it, I'd like to ask: Does anyone think it may be overkill using "MB-anti-exploit" in addition to Java script blocker extensions such as NoScript or ScriptBlock ..or is it in a completely different ballpark??o_O
:rolleyes: Thanks in advance!:D
Hi ! Cats! Out of my league, but a very good question. See if anyone here knows??
Thanks

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Hi ! Don't really care if they are automated. He's my main man. Here's a automated message from donetao!!
http://askleo.com/do-i-need-to-run-the-malicious-software-removal-tool/
PS GeekstoGo can't even come close to TwinHeadedEagle. I have said this before and will say it again.
GeekstoGo don't even come close to Mr. TwinHeadedEagle. TwinHeadedEagle won't leave you hanging or tell you he doesn't know; and tell you to post your issue in another part of the forum because he only knows about malware. He knows it all!
That's what the trained malware hunters at GeehstoGo will tell you.(Post your problem in another part of the forum; I only know about malware :rolleyes:)
I've been there! This is the best forum on the internet to get your PC cleaned for malware
He does post automated messages. It can be configured via XenForo Admin panel. @Jack can confirm ; every malware removal forum uses automated messages. But they edit it manually for scripts and such.

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
He does post automated messages. It can be configured via XenForo Admin panel. @Jack can confirm ; every malware removal forum uses automated messages. But they edit it manually for scripts and such.
I don't know these things and I don't care about them!!! Why do you post things about GeeksToGo here on MalwareTips??
GeeksToGo can't even come close to this forum when it comes to fighting malware!! They have 50 in training and several on there forum and they can't even come close to what TwinHeadedEagle does here on MalwareTips
I have no more to say about this!
This site rocks when it comes to malware!!
Thanks Jack! Thanks TwinHeadedEagle!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.