Janl92l's Gaming Laptop config

Janl92l

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
This is my second Laptop only for gaming but i thing i will use the other one only for testing software and malware now. Real System is always better and acurate as Sandboxie,vm or any other Programm. Feel free to make any suggestions :) but pls not about "turn on UAC",thanks.

Have a nice day. :)

FireShootSK

Level 17
Verified
Feb 17, 2015
Very nice config but
  • Install Https everywhere and Web of Trust to browser
Thanks for share yor config.
Sayonara ;)

Reactions: Janl92l

Janl92l

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Very nice config but
  • Install Https everywhere and Web of Trust to browser
Thanks for share yor config.
Sayonara ;)
Hey,thanks for ur suggestion. i tryed https everywhere awhile ago but i find this extension more and more useless and more and more sites use SSL encrytions nowdays so this extension becomes outdated in the near future. WOT just slows down my Browser and because i know what i am doing,downloading etc i dont need it. Its all about speed when it comes to browsing by me.But thanks for the suggestions. :)

Have a nice Day. :)

This config is very similar with mine :) Very strong!
Indeed it is realy strong. :) havnt found any malware that can bypass CIS with max setting if u dont click the wrong buttons. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Hey,thanks for ur suggestion. i tryed https everywhere awhile ago but i find this extension more and more useless and more and more sites use SSL encrytions nowdays so this extension becomes outdated in the near future. WOT just slows down my Browser and because i know what i am doing,downloading etc i dont need it. Its all about speed when it comes to browsing by me.But thanks for the suggestions. :)

Have a nice Day. :)
Exactly.. I don't find https everywhere very useful these days where most of the webmail, social networking and banking sites are by default SSL encrypted.. No need for SSL encryption in all other websites..

Reactions: Janl92l

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Removed: Chrome,Vivaldi,ccleaner,comodo is(needed to use a old backup because i was unable to get it full removed)

Added:SecureAPlus,BeachBit,SlimJet 64Bit Browser.
Great. Slimjet is excellent, and it is very good also secureaplus congratz ;)

Reactions: frogboy

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
I can see it can protect me just like an AV so can I add it to my current AV?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.