App Review K9 Web Protection with AdGuard Web Protection (Manzaitest)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Adguard can't be bad & i guess u enabled phishing site & malicious sites detection of adguard & google safe browsing under browser security category. Sure it will be miss malicious urls specially the new one since it's primary task is blocking ads not malicious urls but same way it will block too. I tested k9 & adguard combination few times already & adguard did blocked . If u allow some links which k9 blocked ,adguard will catch them coz K9 block faster then adguard, if K9 miss then it will caught by adguard. Also K9 is not good against latest phishing url but is good against other malicious url. Adguard blocked many infected urls which k9 missed in my test.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
It's not a shame. K9 didn't updated for a year that doesn't mean that r not updating their database even i got top-notch helpful support quickly from them regarding adguard conflict with k9 :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.