Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Kaspersky 2015 is expected to be released on 8 July 2014 - http://goo.gl/Rtz2rn

http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/ - Index

D63BAn0.png

In the Above image you can see the last modified date in 7th July 2014

Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 (Release Notes) ver.15.0.0.463 - Patch A
Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 (Release Notes) ver.15.0.0.463 - Patch A

Updated New Version

y60WXG5.png
Kaspersky 2015 Released on Softpedia (For Confirmation) ver.15.0.0.463 - 6176

All this Information - I guess KIS 2015 is released.

Last edited:

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
I'd like to say many thanks to you MrExplorer, because..if you didn't post a link to KAV2015 on previous thread..I probably never touch kaspersky again, simply because the UI freeze often. Fortunately..in this current version it's already fixed, it's lighter than the previous one, and I like it's new UI. I simply like it and recommend it to my friends :)

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
Thanks.. I see the digital sign. of the 6024 version is 13 of May while the sign. of the 6176 is 26 of June.
I guess the older version updates automatically to the latest or I am wrong?

Reactions: MrExplorer

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
@Nikos751 Yeah Older ver. will automatically update to latest.

Enjoy :D
Nice! I am trying to convince myself not to change AV for another time, but...
Currently Avast free slowsdown app launching more than KIS 2014 and this was a kind of shock for me when I discovered it. I guess 2015 version is even better.

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
..And maybe application control is more protective. I tested on same packs 2014 and some malware was left running after reboot. 2015 version did not left anything.
The reason I am not sure is that KIS 2014 was tested on real system (Windows 8.1 U1) while KIS 2015 was tested some hours later in VM (I needed to resetup the system as I need it these days for university work).

*What 2015 only left, were two executables that could not run in the OS (incompatible), one hidden com file and one registry key from a malware that lead to a file that did not exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.