Sep 22, 2014
Where is Kaspersky 365?

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
They had an EN version but it looks like they removed it. Maybe they fix stuff, I hope they will make it free forever and not only for 1 year. In the last weeks Avast removed the registration and they are free forever, I hope Kaspersky will do the same so I can change from Avast :)

D

Deleted member 2913

They had an EN version but it looks like they removed it. Maybe they fix stuff, I hope they will make it free forever and not only for 1 year. In the last weeks Avast removed the registration and they are free forever, I hope Kaspersky will do the same so I can change from Avast :)
So Avast free dont need registration/activation now?

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
You don't need to register or activate. Just download and install and it's done.

D

Deleted member 2913

You don't need to register or activate. Just download and install and it's done.
This works with the latest stable version installer only or you are talking of the new beta?
I had a previous Avast installer (1 version behind latest) & had to register/activate.

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
Not the beta, just download and install it now and it will be with no register/activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.