Expired Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 1 year license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
this is not a new promo, but I have just recollected the links and tutorials from various comments of the original post
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Kaspersky-Antivirus-2013-1-year-license-key-for-ROG-Users

Well, if you are using one of these motherboards

Rampage IV series
Maximus V series
Maximus IV series
Crosshair V series motherboards

then go HERE and download your Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 special installer, no additional activation code is required to activate full version.

But if you don't own one of these motherboards above then follow these steps :

1. First off, if you don’t already have it, you will need to download and install the 7-Zip archiver (version 9.20 or higher is required)
go to this official page to get the proper one to your system architecture
http://7-zip.org/download.html

2. Go to the Asus Kaspersky page and download the KAV13014190_ROG.zip file
HERE

kaspersky-asus-rog-download-page.png

3. Once downloaded, right click on the zip file and “Extract Here…” to produce a setup executable. Then right click again and extract the setup installer file contents to a folder.

extractkavinstaller.png

4. Go into the folder you extracted, right click on the kavkis.msi and choose to “Extract Here…”. This will extract a single cbi.dll file which is the activation file for Kaspersky Antivirus. Right Click and Copy or Cut the cbi.dll file.

extractcbidll.png

5. You need to manually create the Kaspersky Anti-Virus directory structure and paste the cbi.dll into it. Go to C:\Program Files\ and create a folder “Kaspersky Lab”. Go into that folder and create another folder called “Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013″, the structure will look like this for 32-bit users:

C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013

or the following for 64-bit users:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013

Paste the cbi.dll into the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 folder.

6. Now you need to create another directory structure, go to C:\ProgramData and create the folders “Kaspersky Lab”, then “AVP13″ inside that, and “Data” inside that to produce the following structure for Windows Vista, 7 and 8. The ProgramData folder is hidden by default so if you can’t see it in the root of C, type C:\ProgramData into the Search box on the Start menu or configure Windows to show hidden files and folders from Folder Options found in Control Panel.

C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP13\Data

For Windows XP the Kaspersky Lab folder is in Documents and Settings:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP13\Data

7. Go back to the KAV ROG folder from step 3 and double click to open the kavkis.cab file (not the msi from earlier). Inside you will find the Kaspersky license file with a name of _1AA7CD13.key. Right click and copy it, then paste the key file into the Data folder created from step 6.

kavcopy-license.png

8. Now the Asus ROG license files are in place, it’s time to download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 setup installer from the Kaspersky website
http://www.kaspersky.com/anti-virus-latest-versions
hen simply install the package as usual, it probably makes no difference whether you choose to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network (KSN)

Once the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 program has installed, that’s it, you don’t have to do anything else because the program installs and activates itself automatically using the key from the ROG installer. Just make sure you have internet access during the process. If you look at the licensing details when the main interface pops up, you will see the activation has been applied and you have 365 days left!

------------------------------------------------------------------

OR

You can use this autoinstaller
1. Download and click the Auto installer (free_kaspersky.exe) - Virustotal ( 2 False positive)
for: x86 - x64 (xp,vista, win 7 , win 8 )
https://www.box.com/s/6b5rfw3ipt1cvzt1lc2v

2. Download and install your kaspersky Antivirus
http://www.kaspersky.com/anti-virus-latest-versions

Enjoy! :D

Z

ZeroDay

Thanks for the share. I've got a 3 user KIS license with about 300 days left if anyone wants it pm me.

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011
Thanks for the Activation info.
i have one question- My friend have (15 system )cyber cafe. can he install on all PC with same setup? I mean is it same serial key can be use to install antivirus on all 15 PC?

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011
ZeroDay said:
Thanks for the share. I've got a 3 user KIS license with about 300 days left if anyone wants it pm me.

I need this key. Thank you very much. (PM sent)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
zeff said:
Thanks for the Activation info.
i have one question- My friend have (15 system )cyber cafe. can he install on all PC with same setup? I mean is it same serial key can be use to install antivirus on all 15 PC?

I think that this key is for 1year 1PC...

cpaixao

Verified
Jul 11, 2013
Hi OP!

I followed all steps but no luck. I joined to KSN and downloaded 13.0.1.4190 Kaspersky antivirus 2013 (PT-BR language) from official website but it license didnt worked.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
cpaixao said:
Hi OP!

I followed all steps but no luck. I joined to KSN and downloaded 13.0.1.4190 Kaspersky antivirus 2013 (PT-BR language) from official website but it license didnt worked.

Did you try with English version?

cpaixao

Verified
Jul 11, 2013
BoraMurdar said:
cpaixao said:
Hi OP!

No, I only had tried ptbr only. License didnt worked so I had to activate trial.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
cpaixao said:
BoraMurdar said:
cpaixao said:
Hi OP!

No, I only had tried ptbr only. License didnt worked so I had to activate trial.

Uninstall Kaspersky with Kaspersky Uninstall Tool http://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/consumerutilities/kavremover.exe

And try with English version

cpaixao

Verified
Jul 11, 2013
BoraMurdar said:
cpaixao said:
BoraMurdar said:
cpaixao said:
Hi OP!

Uninstall Kaspersky with Kaspersky Uninstall Tool http://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/consumerutilities/kavremover.exe

Thanks, worked like a charm.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
cpaixao said:
BoraMurdar said:
cpaixao said:
BoraMurdar said:
cpaixao said:
Hi OP!

Thanks, worked like a charm.

You are welcome friend!

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
VoltesFive said:
I followed every step to the dot and it works perfect! Thanks for sharing this! :)

You are welcome! :D

Gorilla P

Verified
Jan 31, 2013
Everything works fine with this, except for that automated script that was linked. That key used in the automated script has been used too many times.
I assume the way this works is that, each ROG download comes with a unique key embedded in that cbi.dll file, which allows a 1-yr subscription for only 1 machine. So obviously the key in this script has been used multiple times and Kaspersky notices this on the first update, disabling protection.

Uninstalled, deleted created folders, and attempted to reinstall using instructions (worked on other machine without script). Keep getting license violation issue.

Used Kaspersky AV uninstaller tool, then did everything manually like in instructions. I keep getting the "License Problem Detected" error. I don't have another PC tot ry this on at the moment (and I don't wanna screw up this one, if it has stopped working). Can someone else try this on a machine without KAV already installed?

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Gorilla P said:
Everything works fine with this, except for that automated script that was linked. That key used in the automated script has been used too many times.
I assume the way this works is that, each ROG download comes with a unique key embedded in that cbi.dll file, which allows a 1-yr subscription for only 1 machine. So obviously the key in this script has been used multiple times and Kaspersky notices this on the first update, disabling protection.

Uninstalled, deleted created folders, and attempted to reinstall using instructions (worked on other machine without script). Keep getting license violation issue.

Used Kaspersky AV uninstaller tool, then did everything manually like in instructions. I keep getting the "License Problem Detected" error. I don't have another PC tot ry this on at the moment (and I don't wanna screw up this one, if it has stopped working). Can someone else try this on a machine without KAV already installed?

Let me see, if I have understood you well
You first tried installing with autoinstaller and failed, getting a message "License Problem Detected" , then you unistalled Kaspersky with uninstall tool and try the longer method and you still have an error?
If so, try uninstall Kaspersky with uninstall tool, and try if you can find any file or folder created by kaspersky on the local disk and try typing kaspersky in regedit if there is so key left in registry , and deleting it, deleting everything kaspersky created (if is possible)...
And try again and let me know if problem persists...

Gorilla P

Verified
Jan 31, 2013
BoraMurdar said:
Gorilla P said:

You first tried installing with autoinstaller and failed, getting a message "License Problem Detected" , then you unistalled Kaspersky with uninstall tool and try the longer method and you still have an error?
If so, try uninstall Kaspersky with uninstall tool, and try if you can find any file or folder created by kaspersky on the local disk and try typing kaspersky in regedit if there is so key left in registry , and deleting it, deleting everything kaspersky created (if is possible)...

Yeah once I get a little time (maybe tonight) I'll try that as well. There must be something else that is being stored.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Gorilla P said:
BoraMurdar said:
Gorilla P said:

Yeah once I get a little time (maybe tonight) I'll try that as well. There must be something else that is being stored.

You can try also searching the registry with this portable tool
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/regseeker.html

Just enter "kaspersky" in the search, look if there is some registry keys left behind, and delete them

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Well this looked a promising giveaway for the excellent kaspersky antivirus until i saw the nightmare ritual you have to go through to get it up and running.

I will pass on this one and wait until a simple download and install giveaway appears.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.