Expired Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 1 year license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
i would love to get a licence for KIS never got a long trial of it always 30 day trial so if you got one left please PM me i'll PM you back ok

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
Could some one plz give me a licence my F-secure licence is going to end in 31 Nov!

carloshsm

Nov 29, 2013
Hi Guys,

I did the procedure as instructed and it worked.
I wonder if I can update Kaspersky to version 2014?

thank you

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Yes, you should be able to perform clean installation, as recommended for any major software releases.
See relevant thread: http://malwaretips.com/Thread-KIS-2014?pid=145992#pid145992

carloshsm

Nov 29, 2013
I did upgrade to Kaspersky 2014 but the license wasn't accepted.
Can i continue to use Kasperky 2013 in the next year ? Is it safe ?

Thanks

pratapjami

Dec 8, 2013
HI Buddy,

Could you please provide me Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 Key.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Pratap Jami

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
pratapjami , not a good idea to put your email address on the forum boards,Thats what private messaging is for....PM

yowanvista

Jun 14, 2011
carloshsm said:
I did upgrade to Kaspersky 2014 but the license wasn't accepted.
Can i continue to use Kasperky 2013 in the next year ? Is it safe ?

Thanks
The license is blocked on KIS2014, the current 2013 version with all patches will work fine but don't expect new features added in newer releases to be ported back. There'll also come a time when patches for version 2013 will cease.

carloshsm

Nov 29, 2013
Yowanvista,

I know KAV 2013 will not have new resources, and over time the updates are about to end. Nevertheless, I wonder if in terms of safety they can continue to use that version and am well protected?

thank you

gigi64

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Sep 14, 2012
how i can find key for kaspersky internet security 2014 ??? :(

yowanvista

Jun 14, 2011
Yowanvista,

I know KAV 2013 will not have new resources, and over time the updates are about to end. Nevertheless, I wonder if in terms of safety they can continue to use that version and am well protected?

thank you

It can be used as long as its supported but it will eventually start to be a little bit rated, but you should still be protected.

how i can find key for kaspersky internet security 2014 ??? :(
This won't work for the 2014 version, try using alternatives.

WalterWolf

Level 3
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Why everyone wanna use this KAV/KIS it's nothing special .You can find better protection for free.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The same can be said about Bitdefender. :D However, Kaspersky does offer some advantages to it's protection methods that most other vendors do not have.

WalterWolf

Level 3
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
The same can be said about Bitdefender. :D However, Kaspersky does offer some advantages to it's protection methods that most other vendors do not have.

What advantages ?

BitDefender is bloatware not security software.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Would anyone looking for KIS 2014 like to try this and report on how it functions for a home user:

Kaspersky Small Office Security

Kaspersky Small Office Security delivers everything you need to protect your business—from world-class PC and server security that won’t slow you down, to a host of protection tools for your digital assets. Plus our unique Management Center makes it incredibly easy and convenient. From one PC, you can manage the protection of your entire office: run scans, updates and backup tasks; fix security issues; remotely manage your employees’ access to the Internet; and update security licenses. With Kaspersky Small Office Security, you can stay focused on your business knowing your systems, data and reputation are always safe.
  • World-Class Security – multi-layered protection defends your business against the latest malware
  • Internet Protection – secures your business against phishing attacks and exploits
  • Mobile Device Security – anti-malware and anti-theft technologies protect Android devices
  • Online Banking Protection – Safe Money technology adds another layer of security for online banking
  • Business Data protection – data encryption and local / online backup secure your vital business data, even if a device is lost, stolen or corrupted
  • Password Manager – generates strong passwords and helps users to maintain security

I have not tried it,was going to in Virtual Box but haven't got around to it.If someone wants to I will provide a 90 day activation for it

Download Link:
http://usa.kaspersky.com/files/?file=kso&lang=en&program=forza

Reactions: gigi64

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@WalterWolf Namely, it's Automatic Exploit Protection and whitelisting with Bit9. Amongst other known features such as Application Control.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.