Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 3months key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I think this is an old giveaway but still works :)

1. Download Kaspersky from this link

http://downloads-am.kasperskyamericas.com/files/90day/la/kis2012_12.0.0.374aES_2483.exe

2. Extract it with 7zip

3. Find setup.reg file and open it with notepad

reg+license+key+KIS+2013+90+days.png

4. Copy the key provided in the setup.reg file

5. Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 and activate it with that key

Enjoy

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The activation code extracted from the trial installer is expired.Tested and validated on Kaspersky account.

magicalsnap201212180713.png

You can still do the CBE one but there are more steps involved

**Updated Kudos,Even though Kaspersky account shows the trial activation is expired{maybe because it is a Trial Installer}when extracted and added in KIS 2013 the product is activated for 91 days

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
ZeroDay said:
So is the key working or not?

It says expired when added to Kaspersky account.So I just now went ahead and extracted the key file again and installed KIS 2013 on Windows XP Mode.After install I applied the activation code and it worked, successfully activated for 91 days

So,yes it works

magicalsnap201212181224.png

I am not sure why it shows expired in activation code management on Kaspersky account.In my earlier post,I did not have time to install version 2013 and try to activate it

Here is the download link for the latest version of KIS 2013: http://www.kaspersky.com/internet-security-latest-versions

Extract key as instructed in first post,download and instal Kis 2013then add extracted activation code

Z

ZeroDay

White Nobster said:
ZeroDay said:

It says expired when added to Kaspersky account.So I just now went ahead and extracted the key file again and installed KIS 2013 on Windows XP Mode.After install I applied the activation code and it worked, successfully activated for 91 days

So,yes it works

I am not sure why it shows expired in activation code management on Kaspersky account.In my earlier post,I did not have time to install version 2013 and try to activate it

Thanks for you're quick response.

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Just installed it with the key provided and worked from the start with a 91 days period of "evaluation". Changed the language to English and looks good for now.
Thank you for this recommendation BoraMurdar.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Coffeeman said:
Just installed it with the key provided and worked from the start with a 91 days period of "evaluation". Changed the language to English and looks good for now.
Thank you for this recommendation BoraMurdar.

Did you install using the downloaded trial installer ?
If you used the Trial Installer it is version 2012 thats why it was in a different language.You have to extract the key then download English version 2013 from here http://www.kaspersky.com/internet-security-latest-versions and then apply the extracted key

*Note: The trial key is the same for everyone

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
White Nobster said:
ZeroDay said:

So,yes it works

magicalsnap201212181224.png

Here is the download link for the latest version of KIS 2013: http://www.kaspersky.com/internet-security-latest-versions

Extract key as instructed in first post,download and instal Kis 2013then add extracted activation code

Great work WhiteNobster! Thanks for the confirmation I did just that and have extended my 5 days-remaining license of KIS2012 to a 91day KIS2013. Thanks also BoraMurdar.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.