1. Warning Welcome to MalwareTips.com, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn about PC security and computers.
    As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but you can not create new threads or reply to an existing one unless you are a registered member. By joining our free community you will have access to post threads, start private conversations with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join us today!
  2. Emsisoft  Mobile Security GiveawayEXCLUSIVE MalwareTips.com: Emsisoft Mobile Security Giveaway

Get a free license key for Emsisoft Mobile Security to protect your Android smartphone. We are giving away Emsisoft Mobile Security license keys for our awesome members!

Get an Emsisoft Mobile Security license key!

3. Zemana AntiLogger Unlimited GiveawayEXCLUSIVE: Zemana AntiLogger Giveaway

Get a free license key for Zemana AntiLogger. We are giving away 300 Zemana AntiLogger license keys for our awesome members!

Get a Zemana AntiLogger license key!

4.  NoVirusThanks EXE GiveawayEXCLUSIVE MalwareTips.com : NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro Giveaway

Get a free license key for NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro. We are giving away NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro license keys for our awesome members!

Get a NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro license key!

5. ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security GiveawayEXCLUSIVE MalwareTips.com:ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security Giveaway

Get a free license key for ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security. We are giving away ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security license keys for our awesome members!

Get a ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security license key!

6. Tip of the Day Many people think that 'formatting' a hard drive will wipe out all the data so it cannot be recovered
    Not so. To prevent the possibility of future recovery, use a third-party, low-level hard drive formatting tool, such as Killdisk (downloadable at no charge from www.killdisk.com) to overwrite data on the hard drive with a random sequence of 1's and 0's.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 - FREE 90 days

Discussion in 'Expired' started by donotcrack, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donotcrack

donotcrack Regular Member

Kaspersky Internet Security compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview
    Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of content and threat management solutions, presents Kaspersky Internet Security Technical Preview designed for Windows Consumer Preview.

The product will be active for 90 days after installation . Kaspersky Internet Security Technical Preview is intended for installation exclusively on Windows Consumer Preview.

Direct download : http://special.kaspersky-labs.com/3A8VCJNYOJN7JYU8HFUW/kis13.0.0.2292en.exe
    Source : http://www.kaspersky.com/windows8

[Via]

Other way

[Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Free 90 days]
  2. Jack

Jack Administrator Staff Member

Here is how Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Technology Preview looks on a Windows 7 :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not really a drastic change when it comes to Windows 7 nevertheless I've noticed that Kaspersky has finally fixed the visual bug present in the 'Cloud Protection' window in version 2012.
  3. Jack

My Windows 7 VM got a BSOD so it's better to avoid installing this build on this OS........ I had to use the 'Last known good configuration' to being able to boot the VM.
  4. Lukajlo

Lukajlo New Member

Can I install this on my PC? (Windows 7)
  5. Jack

As this is still in BETA , I wouldn't recommend that you do that...... Like I've said when I've tested this 03-07-2012 , it generated a BSOD on my machine.... :)
    Maybe they've fixed the bugs but this is still a beta release so... is a ;Use at your own risk; build.
  6. malbky

malbky Regular Member

Thanks for the screenshots Jack. No interface changes though. Thank god they fixed the Cloud protection view bug.
  7. jasonX

jasonX Regular Member

Thank you for the info :) Hmmm..no more SafeRun and Proactive...?
  8. jamescv7

jamescv7 Active Member

A post from about a view on the newly product.

Source
  9. ranget

ranget Regular Member

Should i try it on My offline machine ????
    if it's not stable i'll stick with Avast
  10. jamescv7

jamescv7 Active Member

Well the main thing is that if for KIS 2012 needs an activation license for the internet then assume its same to KIS 2013.

Even you can install it successful a big red X for not activated the license.
  11. ilkka.alasalmi

ilkka.alasalmi New Member