Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 - FREE 90 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Kaspersky Internet Security compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview
Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of content and threat management solutions, presents Kaspersky Internet Security Technical Preview designed for Windows Consumer Preview.

The product will be active for 90 days after installation . Kaspersky Internet Security Technical Preview is intended for installation exclusively on Windows Consumer Preview.

Direct download : http://special.kaspersky-labs.com/3A8VCJNYOJN7JYU8HFUW/kis13.0.0.2292en.exe
Source : http://www.kaspersky.com/windows8

[Via]

Other way

[Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Free 90 days]

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Here is how Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Technology Preview looks on a Windows 7 :

aoW6I.png

i8lGz.png

6nlhk.png

fqeEa.png

8wWaO.png

Qfl7o.png

Not really a drastic change when it comes to Windows 7 nevertheless I've noticed that Kaspersky has finally fixed the visual bug present in the 'Cloud Protection' window in version 2012.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
My Windows 7 VM got a BSOD so it's better to avoid installing this build on this OS........ I had to use the 'Last known good configuration' to being able to boot the VM.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Lukajlo said:
Can I install this on my PC? (Windows 7)
As this is still in BETA , I wouldn't recommend that you do that...... Like I've said when I've tested this 03-07-2012 , it generated a BSOD on my machine.... :)
Maybe they've fixed the bugs but this is still a beta release so... is a ;Use at your own risk; build.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Thanks for the screenshots Jack. No interface changes though. Thank god they fixed the Cloud protection view bug.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A post from about a view on the newly product.

A glance of what's new/changed (note, this is from my view, there's no official changelist posted).

-Safe run desktop/safe run for applications is removed. Safe banking is improved and is now tightly integrated with HIPS and Vulnerability scanner.
-Proactive defense is removed, its functionality is taken over by System Watcher and HIPS.
-System Watcher now has the ability to proactively detect exploits.
-there will be no new UI this year, it will be a 2012 based UI with some tweaks and facelift.
-There's a new "Secure keyboard input" option. It provides automatic protection against keyloggers when you're using the actual keyboard. Virtual keyboard still remains as an option.
-...and more.

Source

ranget

Dec 8, 2011
Should i try it on My offline machine ????
if it's not stable i'll stick with Avast

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well the main thing is that if for KIS 2012 needs an activation license for the internet then assume its same to KIS 2013.

Even you can install it successful a big red X for not activated the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.