Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 free for 3 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Complete information and receive by return mail activation code of Kaspersky Internet Security license .
Enter your Email, fist name, last name, capcha then click "Submit" button

image.jpg

That key should be working on Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 also...
If it doesn't use this official 90 days keys

33WG QCGUH-J8FF6-A-UBY62
4GGYH-S7HEJ-QEGXT-4C88H
QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

thedeparted

Level 1
Verified
Dec 18, 2013
I try it but it tel me trial days expired, even with different keys help please :(

ps: version used eng and fr version same repense trial exipred

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I try it but it tel me trial days expired, even with different keys help please :(

ps: version used eng and fr version same repense trial exipred
  1. Did you have Kaspersky installed before you saw this giveaway thread?
  2. What Kaspersky version did you tried , 2013 or 2014 ?
  3. And did you try to use these keys
33WG QCGUH-J8FF6-A-UBY62
4GGYH-S7HEJ-QEGXT-4C88H
QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

thedeparted

Level 1
Verified
Dec 18, 2013
  1. Did you have Kaspersky installed before you saw this giveaway thread?
  2. What Kaspersky version did you tried , 2013 or 2014 ?
  3. And did you try to use these keys
33WG QCGUH-J8FF6-A-UBY62
4GGYH-S7HEJ-QEGXT-4C88H
QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62
im using kis 2013 fr ; and yes even with your keys it still telling me your trial period is exipred

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
im using kis 2013 fr ; and yes even with your keys it still telling me your trial period is exipred
If you have already been using Kaspersky and then entering those serials or serial keys got on the giveaway page above, it might not work then...

thedeparted

Level 1
Verified
Dec 18, 2013
If you have already been using Kaspersky and then entering those serials or serial keys got on the giveaway page above, it might not work then...
how can I reset my trial version would you give a hand please I m on win7 64 bits

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
how can I reset my trial version would you give a hand please I m on win7 64 bits
I am not allowed to tell you that since that's kinda illegal, but if any help it's easy to find a way on Google ;)

thedeparted

Level 1
Verified
Dec 18, 2013
well I use a new key en fr version on new PC and it give me only 30days so yes I think it work only with us or es version or it need proxy to work i don't no and i don't have time to try this

Edit: here what come when i installe one of this keys giveway and i think im not alone

Last edited:

pavan43

Dec 7, 2013
It worked
I got 91 days valid till April 27
:):D:D:)
Thanks for sharing:):):D:D
To get 91 days first run kis 2014 trail reset tool and then enter the key starting with Q****.
provided in this thread

thedeparted

Level 1
Verified
Dec 18, 2013
can samone help me please to delete this message how telling you to bay the application it drive me sik i can't watch this every moment

maxi32

Verified
Jan 3, 2013
work but look when u install kaspersky 2014 u must back trial 30 day with KRT_2.1

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.