App Review Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 FINAL (Manzaitest)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
it depends on how you configure there is option you have to enable it, by default it will not enabled. the option called concealed resources for os when starting as well as conceal resources for other applications, you have tick the check box in the advance setting of the kaspersky. for a 4gb ram win machine (i.e. any x32 or x64, variant) kaspersky literally work fine, because i have a VM of win 8.1.1 x64 with 4gm of ram and 350 gb of hdd, booting and working fine, and response of the system is fine when i am using it. :)
for me kaspersky = no fast

Reactions: Manzai

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.