Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 90 Days Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Please Update >>

1>> Does it permits to upgrade to v.2015 ?
2>>What is the Life Cycle of this key ?

I have tested through Cyber Ghost VPN, and have recieved a key.

Capture.PNG

After Providing the details>> Immediately received the Confirmation Email with the Key
Capture2.PNG

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I was able to get through finally also.You should be able to upgrade to 2015.You might have to install 2013 then upgrade to 2015.I do not know the life cycle of the key but I will check

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Please Update >>

1>> Does it permits to upgrade to v.2015 ?
2>>What is the Life Cycle of this key ?

I have tested through Cyber Ghost VPN, and have recieved a key.

View attachment 22951

After Providing the details>> Immediately received the Confirmation Email with the Key
View attachment 22950
Did you were able to activate kaspersky 2013 with the key, and if yes please let others know is the key blacklisted after you update your signatures from your home place (turning off CyberGhost). As I am afraid that the giveaway is geo restricted in every way.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I used Cyberghost , worked! I don't know if you can upgrade to 2015 ...
Once you activate and install on 2013 you can upgrade to 2015 as Kaspersky keeps license details on your PC after uninstall unless you choose not to.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Did you were able to activate kaspersky 2013 with the key, and if yes please let others know is the key blacklisted after you update your signatures from your home place. As I am afraid that the giveaway is geo restricted in every way.
You can activate it and do the initial update with a VPN then from there on you do not need the VPN anymore
Is this licence valid for 2014 version or only for 2103 version?
The download in the email is for 2013.This makes me think that this is an old promo and keys might get blacklisted

Reactions: BoraMurdar

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Did you were able to activate kaspersky 2013 with the key, and if yes please let others know is the key blacklisted after you update your signatures from your home place (turning off CyberGhost). As I am afraid that the giveaway is geo restricted in every way.
No I haven't tested it yet, I'm also waiting for other replies, Seems Like @exterminator20 is helping out with that..

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
You can activate it and do the initial update with a VPN then from there on you do not need the VPN anymore

The download in the email is for 2013.This makes me think that this is an old promo and keys might get blacklisted

No I haven't tested it yet, I'm also waiting for other replies, Seems Like @exterminator20 is helping out with that..

Awesome, and the key is valid for?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Ashampoo_Snap_2014.09.30_14h30m26s_001_.png

I added it to Kaspersky account and as you can see it says Trial license which makes me believe it is for 3 months.I can try it out in VM and see what it does

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Here is the skinny on this KIS Promo.

It is a 90 day promo which gives you 91 days

I installed KIS 2015,activated and updated it with the license I received from this promo

Here is the link to download the latest version of KIS 2015 http://usa.kaspersky.com/files/?file=kis&lang=en

The screenshots below will verify this

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.09.30_15h31m40s_003_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.09.30_15h30m36s_002_.png

I am using a US IP to activate it,the following are instructions to activate it if you are outside of the US and cannot activate it with the promo license.

You can change your IP to US and activate using VPN . Like this free one http://openvpn.net/

Download and install open vpn then use a US proxy

Install and activate KIS and update

Then you can exit open VPN

or

see this option #2 http://www.squidoo.com/fix-error-kaspersky-2014-activation-code-is-invalid-this-region

ا

الشمس

I am using a US IP to activate it,the following are instructions to activate it if you are outside of the US and cannot activate it with the promo license.

You can change your IP to US and activate using VPN . Like this free one http://openvpn.net/

Download and install open vpn then use a US proxy

Install and activate KIS and update

Then you can exit open VPN

all of the above is unnecessary. no ip mask / vpn required at all.

this promo has no geographical limitations / restrictions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
all of the above is unnecessary. irrespective of where you are geographically you will get 91 days only by default.
I never said you would not get anymore or any less than 91 days.I am clearly conveying the details to those who wondered how long the promo key was for and if it could be used on version 2015. I provided screenshots to verify this.If it requires a US IP to activate then I passed instructions along on how to accomplish that also.

you can put directly serial kis 2015 / 91 days :)

Yes you can

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
What about this (picture)?
Trial for 1 computer 91 days
Remaining 30 days

20140930223643Screenshotpng.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Reactions: Av Gurus
ا

الشمس

20140930223643Screenshotpng.png

you have used a kaspersky promo / trial before on the same computer.

kaspersky remembers the previous license & will give you only a 30 days trial license.

you are stuck with 30 days even though the key you have entered has a 90 days validity.

I would assume after the 30 days the 91 will take effect or you will have another 61 days remaining

that is incorrect. going by your assumption there are 2 keys accepted by the software.

1 key for 30 days & 1 key for 91 / 61 days which is not even remotely true.

you definitely are aware that you can only activate one key at a time.

if a key is valid for 91 days why on earth will kaspersky break up the validity in to 2 instalments ?

why will kaspersky give him 30 days 1st & then give him the actual worth of the key which is 91 days ?

f.y.i. anti-virus activation does not work how you have stated irrespective of the software vendor.

Reactions: Av Gurus

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
View attachment 22963

you have used a kaspersky promo / trial before on the same computer.

kaspersky remembers the previous license & will give you only a 30 days trial license.

you are stuck with 30 days even though the key you have entered has a 90 days validity.

that is incorrect. going by your assumption there are 2 keys accepted by the software.

1 key for 30 days & 1 key for 91 / 61 days which is not even remotely true.

you definitely are aware that you can only activate one key at a time.

if a key is valid for 91 days why on earth will kaspersky break up the validity in to 2 instalments ?

why will kaspersky give him 30 days 1st & then give him the actual worth of the key which is 91 days ?

f.y.i. anti-virus activation does not work how you have stated irrespective of the software vendor.

Like I said I would assume.However I am basing that on a kaspersky account which allows you to add codes and then activate them at a later time.Then I should have corrected my reply to make a Kaspersky account add the activation code and then activate it when the other one expires.

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.09.30_16h56m39s_006_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.09.30_16h52m03s_005_.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.