Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 90 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
Enter this code: KISMD-203513

works.PNG

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Kaspersky Internet Security multi-divice

dgp_banner.jpg

use poland ip

saxx

Level 1
Verified
Dec 6, 2014
i Use 1 address ip poland is error ( Akcja chwilowo wstrzymana. Prosimy spróbować później. = Action temporarily suspended. Please try again later. )

32769.jpg

i hope registered one key kis but error

Last edited:
Reactions: vindiesel

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
also got a key ,but can't activate both the English and Russian version of KIS 2015 using polish proxy in kaspersky settings - it says "the activation code thus not match the program" ,seems the code might be ment for the polish version of KIS 2015 ,any ideas ?

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
also got a key ,but can't activate both the English and Russian version of KIS 2015 using polish proxy in kaspersky settings - it says "the activation code thus not match the program" ,seems the code might be ment for the polish version of KIS 2015 ,any ideas ?
Can someone try to install Polish version and press Shift + F12 to change the language to English?

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Thanks friend , work fine,,,,

2014-12-31_14h21_50.png

Update # 2

Constrain To activate the application :

1 - Use the Poland version of KIS , Cannot be activate the English version

2014-12-31_15h01_50.png

2 - You should use Poland IP to active it

2014-12-31_14h51_46.png

Reactions: Malware1

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I think this giveaway is actually useless for people outside poland ,personally i don't have any intention of installing a polish version of Kaspersky ,but thanks all the same guys .

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
90 days, not 60. You can generate multiple licenses and activate them after each ends.

That is right , keys are commercial not trail .

Any one can use polish version easily by depending on icons inside Kaspersky - OR - install it and forget it .

Original commercial Kaspersky key is worth . Multi-Device = PC + Mac + Android

Reactions: Malware1

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.