App Review Kaspersky Total Security 16.0.0.614/Test 388 Infected files

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Thank you for tge test!
Next time, can you pls test all miased sampkes again in "Hardened mode", with all defenses at max and activated (pup, high sensibility, system monitoring etc on)?

Thank you

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Thanks for the review I have a little question wich is not really concerning Kaspersky: I can see in the video that you can launch a Hitman scan just right clicking on some folders, I can't do that I have to launch a full scan on my computer , how do you do that?

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Thanks for the review I have a little question wich is not really concerning Kaspersky: I can see in the video that you can launch a Hitman scan just right clicking on some folders, I can't do that I have to launch a full scan on my computer , how do you do that?

Check under setyings, you ll see at the bottom of a setyings page a box to select contex/explorer scan...I m on mobile right now, cannot open the setting page now....

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterToto

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.