Expired Kaspersky Total Security Free 3 months Trial

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Read 3 lessons
Proxy: USA

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.04.05_22h59m50s_001_.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.04.05_23h31m28s_002_.jpg

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I found out you can access and get a code directly from your country without using U.S proxy ,personally i'm from Ukraine ,and friends in Russia equally dont need U.S proxy , direct access bypasses the need to share on facebook ,Google , etc .

Reactions: norman

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Reactions: norman

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello fellow truth is that I live in Spain and it did not lack proxi, only pass 3 tests and gave me the chance to enter the serial and ready.

Reactions: omidomi

lambanmai8283

Apr 10, 2015
I found out you can access and get a code directly from your country without using U.S proxy , I can used Vietnam's proxy

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
The code can be used to activate kaspersky internet security for Android.

Merc

Aug 12, 2014
This license is valid for Kaspersky Antivirus? Or it is only for Total Security?

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
It is still working for Kaspersky Total Security. The total time commitment is about 15-20 minutes of watching educational videos. Enter email, sends you the license code and download link for the installer. It is valid for 91 days for KTS only.

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
It is valid for 91 days for KTS only
Equally activates Kaspersky internet security for Android .
Finished reading, I did not get anything. Why
After watching three videos ,scroll down and a window appears as bellow :

hit the "try now" button and another page opens where you need to enter your E-mail ,submit and you're done .

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Yes, When I press try Kaspersky, it jumps back to the home page.

It's really very easy to get a kaspersky key. Try to disable ads blocker (especially adguard if it is installed. I disable it when I want to get keys). Anyway, I sent you a key in PM.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.